No arrows for Heart #10

GixxerChic

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2012
FL
So apparently I ran out of arrows before being able to blow up the boulders to get the 10th piece of heart after the mines. Is there a way to get more arrows? Do I have to go back through the mines? Or will I be able to come back & get it later?

I take it you're using a guide or walkthrough? Don't believe Heart Pieces have specific numbers otherwise... well, 'less they're numbered by availability.

Anyways, chop away at bushes, break pots, etc. to see if ya can't get them arrows (if ya haven't already).

Yup, needed the walkthrough the mines lol Made me realize, I don't know how y'all do it without the walkthrough to find all the goodies. Heck, I got lost beyond measure without it :confused:

Well, I've certainly never found every Heart Piece without at least hints from a walkthrough/friends...

As for completing Twilight Princess overall, I'm a youngin' who's wasted away more time than I could possibly count on gaming. :lol: It all comes down to experience. Gotta walk 'fore ya can run, after all. Complete a few more 3D Zelda games yaself and you'll likely never need walkthroughs again.

Well, I've certainly never found every Heart Piece without at least hints from a walkthrough/friends...

As for completing Twilight Princess overall, I'm a youngin' who's wasted away more time than I could possibly count on gaming. :lol: It all comes down to experience. Gotta walk 'fore ya can run, after all. Complete a few more 3D Zelda games yaself and you'll likely never need walkthroughs again.

I might just have to try that ... though it still amazes me how y'all figure out how to do certain things without it (for instance, taking down the Goron Patriarch / dungeon boss...who the heck manages to figure out that the chains need to be pulled out from under his feet???) lol And I had to go all the way back through part of that because I went to the wrong door from the ceiling once. Was only slightly (very) frustrated at that.

Experience applies t' that too. After awhile ya simply start to think outside the box. You'll notice little nuances and hints without needin' to think about it. For example, the chains on the Goron Patriach look (almost?) exactly the same as other chains you must pull to progress through the dungeon. Truly an ambiguous hint, but anyone who's played a bunch of modern action/adventure games will be innately alert to such things and thus be able to pick up on such hints easier.

I made a similar mistake in Ocarina of Time's Fire Temple... mid-way through the dungeon, you'll be towards the top of the volcano-dungeon in one room. If ya don't watch your step and fall off the narrow walkway you'll end up right back in the Temple's second room, at the bottom of the volcano. Wasn't happy 'bout that... :lol:

Back