No More Heroes multiplayer ideas

MrDonut

Read My Mind
Feb 17, 2007
Arizona
IGN's interview with the No More Heroes developer revealed that the main character is on a mission to become the #1 ranked assassin. The game is gonna be a free-roaming shooter, as well. However, there were no bits of info on possible multiplayer modes.
I got to thinking about it, and I think it would be awesome if you and a couple of your friends were spawned at seperate locations on the map, around a 'target' (say, a drug trafficker); the goal would be to be the first (and only, obviously) to assassinate the guy. Somewhere along the lines of Smokin' Aces, it seems. I'd like to see that movie....
But anyways, I sent Cassamassina (IGN Wii Editor) a message asking for his knowledge on the subject. What about your thoughts?
Of course, it'd all be best online.

That would be really cool! I'd like to have a head-to-head multiplayer and then that with lots of missions would be nice.

Is this game lyk GTA sort of game?
And i thought it was just called heroes

Yeah I think it should be a Free roam and there could be stages like buildings where there are stairs and elevators and you can go outside and snipe people not where you are trying to take out a target

great idea! THIS GAME LOOKS AMAZING! of what i have seen in the wii magazine! cant wait

Back