No More HerOes The rating?

ShyGuy

Kirby Hardcore
Sep 9, 2006
B.C, Canada
Hey, I was wondering what rating do you think No More HerOes will get?
Adults Only or Mature?

The Reason I'm asking this random question is because a while back I remember Suda 51 saying in a interview that No More HerOes is going to be more violent and bloody then ManHunt 2 and we all know what happened to ManHunt 2 it was banned due to its Adults Only Rating. Sorry but I do not have a link to the interview or anything (I already looked and I couldn't find anything).

So, what do you think will happen to No More HerOes? Will Adults Only and be banned like Manhunt 2 or will it be rated Mature?

Last edited:
I really doubt it will get an Adult Only rating. If Suda 51 has been bragging about the game's violence, then I'd say Mature.

I'd say Mature, too. Sure, it's gory, but it's very comicish (w/e) so it shouldn't be a problem in USA. That's also the reason why Manhunt2 did get a AO. It's meant to be realistic, not funny like in No More Heroes.

Last edited:
Secumfex said:
I'd say Mature, too. Sure, it's gory, but it's very comicish (w/e) so it shouldn't be a problem in USA. That's also the reason why Manhunt2 did get a AO. It's meant to be realistic, bot funny like in No More Heroes.

Agreed, Manhunt is in a different league as it's pre-medicated sadistic violence and nothing else.
At least you have that awesome looking bike to ride to break up the fighting!

willoboe said:
No way it'll be ao, especially after Manhunt. Nintendo won't even let it on the system!

Errr... well the clips I've seen are from the Nintendo Wii version. :confused:

I would say Mature... but the game has some mad and sick content. But Suda 51 knows what's happening with Manhunt 2, so he will not do the same with his game :)

StevenNevets said:
Yo Demon in your sig Laura has that No More Heroes look:yikes:
Well, nearly, in No More Heroes the shadows are black. Not just grayblack but blackblack. You know?

Back