Nooooooo!!!!

KirbyPK

Otaku Lv. 6
Nov 29, 2007
In my mind
It's snowing like CRAZY where I live. So all the Gamestops and EB Games are cancelling the midnight launch of Brawl. This SUCKS!! Also, my friend said they might close the stores tomorrow too. Of course my friend DOES lie a lot so I didn't quite believe him. If they DO close the stores, I and hundreds of other Brawl fans will be pissed! :mad5:

i just happen to be in you're exact position, well except for the friend thing. but i'm pretty sure that you'll have it by 5:00pm tommorow (i'm pretty sure the storm will lighten down by tommorow :thumbsup: :cornut:

Lol, REALLY sucks for you guys. Where I live, it is forcasted to be about 70 degrees tomorrow and perfectly sunny, so I shouldn't have to worry about Best Buy being closed.

andrewguy said:
i just happen to be in you're exact position, well except for the friend thing. but i'm pretty sure that you'll have it by 5:00pm tommorow (i'm pretty sure the storm will lighten down by tommorow :thumbsup: :cornut:
ANDREWGUY!!? Holy crap, the friend that called me is named Andrew. Seriously!!

I feel ya man i live in NE Ohio and its snowing like crazy:sad: , but it's finally letting up so im hoping they might reopen for the midnight launch and if not ill just get it first thing tomorrow!

posted by me
i just happen to be in you're exact position, well except for the friend thing. but i'm pretty sure that you'll have it by 5:00pm tommorow (i'm pretty sure the storm will lighten down by tommorow

posted by kirby pk
ANDREWGUY!!? Holy crap, the friend that called me is named Andrew. Seriously!!

I'm scared :scared: !!!

tubesocks said:
I feel ya man i live in NE Ohio and its snowing like crazy:sad: , but it's finally letting up so im hoping they might reopen for the midnight launch and if not ill just get it first thing tomorrow!
Yep, Ohio, that's where I am.

KirbyPK said:
It's snowing like CRAZY where I live. So all the Gamestops and EB Games are cancelling the midnight launch of Brawl. This SUCKS!! Also, my friend said they might close the stores tomorrow too. Of course my friend DOES lie a lot so I didn't quite believe him. If they DO close the stores, I and hundreds of other Brawl fans will be pissed! :mad5:
sorry dude if that happened to me i would go snowboarding tom. :)

Back