not looking forward to....

penguinphil

custom user title
Dec 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
3599-7437-7191-4055
the day my wiimote dies midmatch. I need to have batteries on call in case of said emergency. i'll add a space for them, next to my golden oreos, water, and pretzels. anyone else dreading this? or am i the only one who loses track of his/her wiimotes battery level?

i lose track all the time but i have a rapid charger for my batteries that only take like 15 min for a 2700MH to fully charge. i always charge my batteries atleast every 3 days or so. it really depends on how much game play i do or if something hits the wiimote and it keeps going on lol

youll be fine

whats worse is when the phone rings and you gotta answer it and then someones at the door and you go from winning 4- 0 to losing 15 - 4

ilikecookies said:
whats worse is when the phone rings and you gotta answer it and then someones at the door and you go from winning 4- 0 to losing 15 - 4

blue tooth FTW

also i leave my door open. if its a robber or a killer, they gotta get passed my pitbull first before they get to me and i stop playing my game just intime to shoot the perp between the eyes ;)

Hah, what i do is right when i see the bar turn red, I throw in fresh batteries and put the ones i have right now into the refrigerator.

I also hate this. Its insane my ringer is super annoying so I have to get it and then I end up giving up a good position

Mine died in the middle of my match in the wiichat tourney =/

I couldn't run with the ball and could hardly pass lol

Back