Official Car Thread

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
I've waited too long for this. :lol: I'm a car fanatic at heart and i hope that a few others are on this site. If you're not, the hell with that you can still learn a crap load in this thread and have fun @ the same time!

Anyway, here you can discuss old models, current models, concepts, prototypes, trucks, *rice and and anything else related to cars!

Some cool links regarding cars:

www.netcarshow.com (car wallpapers)
www.cardomain.com (show off your ride)
www.nfscars.com (discuss cars and NFS)
kbb.com (looking to buy or sell a car?)

honda-ricer.jpg

Or any heavily modded car which takes away from the appearance.

Last edited:
I'll start off with a hook question:

What kind of car do you drive (if so)?

For me, I'm 14...just a huge car fanatic.

Sweet i wa gonna ask you that..lol..

I have a 74 sting ray corvette

51 F1 ford-Not working at the moment...lol

DMC or the back to the Future call Deloreon

Range Rover 97

Small Dodge 96

95 Jag..lol

I personally drive a Hyundai Tiburon with some changes, bigger rims, etc.

I'm saving up for a Mazdaspeed 3. A ton of hp for that little car.

Yeah, the Mazdaspeed 3 has been getting great ranks and reviews according to C/D. It's also pretty fuel economic, but not the top.

2007 Mazdaspeed 3:

Price (USD): $22,835
BHP: 280
Fuel Economy: 20/28 mpg

02-27-06-02-MazdaMazdaspeed3.jpg

I passed my Driving test like last october and still have no car :(, though i do drive my uncles nissan primera, my cousins volksvagon golf and used to drive my mums peagot 206. Im still trying to get my dad to buy me the honda civic type R, that car is soooooo damn sexeh, but meh on second hand the 2001 model costs £8k, and well insurance is a ***** seeing as it has a 2 litre v-tech engine w000t. And the new type honda civic type R is OMGOSH

geneve-honda-civic-type-r-1b.jpg

Oh snap, Smurf that is like the best car ever, as long as it isnt a american model with driver seat being on the messed up left side, and the engine runs, i would so drive that. Then i see some random street kid jump on me and throw me out of the doorless car as i forgot to put the seat belts on.

Anyhu what do you guys think of the peagot 206
Peugeot_206_6.jpg

I have a 97 Nissan Pathfinder and a 98 Subaru Forester, both forest green.

When I get my own place in a few months my Grandpa is going to give me this...
bronco01.jpg

I didn't have a pic of it, but it looks exactly the same. Garage kept, everything original.

o_O i dont really prefer big cars like them or range rovers, i like smaller compact cars but meh, in the future you may see me driving a huge monster truck, and OMG i have seen a car that would soooo fit into a huge monster category, its basically been lifted sooo much theres atleast 3-4 feet gap between wheel and bottom of the vehicle body. I'll try take a picture of it next time i see it on my phone.

Back