~Official~ inFAMOUS thread

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
anybody else get this game today? so far im loving it. it actually kinda reminds me of the spiderman games a little bit, obviously its a lot better than spiderman but the formats are similar.

i only have the demo, which i've played countless times already. i simply must have this game!

and yeah it does remind you of the Spiderman games

yeah i played this a lot today, missions arent the most diverse but i've seen way worse in games. story is also moving along nicely. im maybe 4-5 hours into it if i had to guess.

oh and i was totally shocked that i found a PS3 exclusive that didnt disapoint me. havent seen any of those since like.. LBP, or uncharted lol

Last edited:
Yeah Infamous definitely looks like a great exclusive for the PS3. I loved the demo and can't wait to pick it up whenever I do...

Just too many games to get. I still wanna get some games that have already been released but I'm on a tight budget...

Yeah Infamous definitely looks like a great exclusive for the PS3. I loved the demo and can't wait to pick it up whenever I do...

Just too many games to get. I still wanna get some games that have already been released but I'm on a tight budget...

do what i do, buy a game used and play it for 7 days then return it for a full refund and another game. i think the most i've done this was like 5 or 6 times in a row lol

i've played the demo and i loved it and i will buy it on the day it comes out if i'm not hit by the credit crunch
does anyone know when the other superhero game comes out???

prototype right?

Last edited:
i've played the demo and i loved it and i will buy it on the day it comes out if i'm not hit by the credit crunch
does anyone know when the other superhero game comes out???

prototype right?

The game came out yesterday.

what infamous? or prototype??

by the way are you watching the match??

That demo was pretty badass. Once I use up my money on WiiMotionplus stuff and games then I'll find out if I have any left for Infamous. They should add multiplayer for part 2.

I'm unimpressed really. The game is ok in my opinion. I'm just not interested... I guess.
I guess I'm just odd though. I am interested in Prototype though.

As for me, I have no problem finding stand-out PS3 games. It all depends on your interests though.

I meant exclusives. Sorry, and actually there are quite a few good ones. I happen to know, I own them. The only non-exclusive I own is Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2.

Back