OFG don't you just hate it when u trade in games for squat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hobojoe239

WiiChat Member
Oct 29, 2007
london
Wii Online Code
5523-4592-2116-7630
OMFG so im going down to ****ing GameStation (for USA that Englands general game shop) with a bunch of my games ready to trade in for credit so i can buy point for VC XD. So i give this guy all the great games i had shitted hours on and that had brought me happyness. So i go up to the nerd, hand him the gear and decide to look round the shop. i had like all the GTA's including LONDON, excite truck, transformers AND zelda tilight princess and loads other PS2's. i come back ready to hear how much money i would get for 23 games worth. firstly have a good guess how much i got then scroll down

I GOT 30 ****ING QUID WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THAT YOU ****ING NERD WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH AN ASS HOLE BECAUSE YOU SUCK ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. NOTHING WAS SCRATCHED EVERYTHING WAS MINT I HAD MANUELS BUT I STILL GOT £30 FOR IT!!!!!THAT IS 30/23 is 1.30.HOW THE **** DO YOU GET 1.30 FOR EXCITE TRUCK OR **** LIKE THAT ****ING SIUGSHBVIUEFBVPFIU B

are you adding the stars or do curse words automatically change?

trade stores are **** like that. i took in a bunch of classic dvd's and got AUD$2 each for them. 30 quid is about AUD$90 i think... and for those games that's not hot. but it's a trade place, so, you know.... they're crap. better off ebaying them or putting them up in the trading post.

Then why did you sell them?

I went to EB games and I traded in excite truck, COD3 and 5$ and got Metroid Prime 3.

Harsh.

No surprise, usually game stores rip you off when it comes to turning in games used or new. It's all about making a good profit. They buy it from you for $5, but then sell it for $9, making a $4 profit. Doesn't sound like too much, but it all adds up.

Try selling games on eBay in the future if you feel ripped off going to these places.

FR. said:
No surprise, usually game stores rip you off when it comes to turning in games used or new. It's all about making a good profit. They buy it from you for $5, but then sell it for $9, making a $4 profit. Doesn't sound like too much, but it all adds up.

Try selling games on eBay in the future if you feel ripped off going to these places.

Uh yea they make more that that
they bought twilight princess from me for 15 dollaz and there selling it for 44

why didn't you say "no thanks" and ebay them? then you could've used that money for wii points. you could've gotten about $30 USD for just excite truck, not sure what the exchange rate is but i'm positive that it's more than 1.30.
i'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but you do have the option to say no when someone's trying to rip you off. i know around me excite truck used goes for $45 at the game stores.
kyle

How much do you think I'd get for a gamcube??? I have the box and everything it came with...looks brand new

i'd be surprised if you got more than $50. but i'm not sure. i think they list the trade-in value for some consoles and popular games on gamestop.com.

kyle

edit: just checked the website, it has the trade value for some games but not the console. sorry. give your local one a call. :)

Last edited:
u guys dnt gettit unless u live in England. there are no 12 pound wii games. hell there are ne 15 pund wii games. i was sooooo desperate for lylat wars as in my youth my damned parents wouldn't buy it for me...fags but now it is great and i have saved 1500 points for any new nintendo cool program so go die nerd!!!!!!!!!

you can't use ebay in england to get more money for games? if that's the case or not i guess i really don't get it

-kyle

smyth said:
i'd be surprised if you got more than $50. but i'm not sure. i think they list the trade-in value for some consoles and popular games on gamestop.com.

kyle

edit: just checked the website, it has the trade value for some games but not the console. sorry. give your local one a call. :)
Ok thanks for looking if you find out make sure to tell me...

Marioman said:
How much do you think I'd get for a gamcube??? I have the box and everything it came with...looks brand new

$15

I was going to trade it in, but it wasn't worth it.

xxmarioxx said:
$15

wow i was actually figuring the $30-$40 range since they sell the consoles at the gamestop by me for $99

xxmarioxx said:
$15

Yep, we did a "tell my why you should get a GC" on another forum and gave it away for free (and Mario Party 3)! Felt good about the giveaway, and the potential trade value was pointless. :)

~DT

xxmarioxx said:
$15

Ehh that sucks...but I don't need it anymoe so might as well...good chunk out of my price of GHIII lol

Back