Omg Omg..finally

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
I finally got my wii today I was so happy and still am, but I have to go out for a bit and when I return I will be playing for sure. After months of waiting my whining is over now lol. Im so happy!
I was scared though cus when my mom got home (she just finished cleaning my room today) she said we had to talk..so I though she found something bad in my room...like "website" adresses lol.
But she had the Wii..man this is so great.
For everyone else out there searching..keep searching, I had to for a while.
I hope you all get your Wii's real soon!

Well done about getting your wii! but you should really of posted this in the 'official 'i've got a wii' thread'...

Still awesome news though!

Congrats!! enjoy it, the wait was well worth it!:thumbsup:

Congrats man, finally I hear another "I got one" instead of "I need one". This really is great.:thumbsup:
And I loved the way you said "so I though she found something bad in my room...like "website" adresses".:lol:

ZinGy said:
Bad mistake. Return it and get a 360.

HATER....congrats guy. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Now go buy some good games for it. AND please research the game you're interested in before you get it. Some of the ports are really good. Some aren't worth money in my opinion. However its all up to YOU to decide on what is worth you time and money.

ZinGy said:
Bad mistake. Return it and get a 360.

That's funny because I have both Wii and 360, and I find the Wii is more fun to play despite just coming out last year. So many 360 games are getting old fast for me, it's like the developers care more about making their games have good online rather than making good single player experiences.

Congrats.
"I got a Wii thread", anyone?
I love how every time this happens, it's "It's fine" or "we'll let it slide." What's the point of the thread then?

It's like alot of people forget this is a chat forum and want to treat it as a personal blog or something.

Hey this is my first time letting it slide but trust and believe I won't next time...lol. You guys already know how I can get on these noobs. Really we should have said something cuz this guy has been a member for a while now and should KNOW better by now shouldn't he. In fact wasn't he the one crying about how, "worried" he was that he might not get a Wii soon and whether any of the VC games would still be there?

Sketchy....

MasterJedi2U said:
Hey this is my first time letting it slide but trust and believe I won't next time...lol. You guys already know how I can get on these noobs.

yes master. we know how you get.

Back