one of the firsts buying the Wii U

Yepi69

WiiChat Member
Jul 25, 2011
Portugal
Wii Online Code
8214-5096-6984-2520
im gonna buy the Wii U as soon as it arrives, what about u guys?

Why the hell would you do that? It doesn't have any good games yet. Unless it sells quickly like the Wii, then you might have a point.

I'm gonna be a stickler and wait for a price drop; the first time I ever will for a Nintendo console.

I mean, hell, waiting is paying off for the 3DS. :D

Yea I will probably wait till a price drop also. With no Zelda or Super Smash Bros. at launch, there is nothing that I am actually extremely excited for.

Going to wait to see if there's anything other than crud on it first.

Gotten to a point in my life where new games/consoles don't really excite me that much.
Unlike the other week when I played a demo of a new BBC Micro game for a few hours

I just got back into my Wii after like 5 months. I'm starting to enjoy it, so the only way I will get the Wii U is sticking for the price drop, and they better have Harvest Moon games! (They really need to make a new Harvest Moon like A Wonderful Life. All this Tranquility stuff is crap!)

Ive got the money for it. But wont by until I see how the new Smash brothers looks and a price drop.

me too ill wait for the price drop and either way the wii u gets better version years later like the Wii, it had a graphics defect on its release then it got a better version and sh*t, ill wait then

it had a graphics defect on its release then it got a better version and sh*t, ill wait then

... I don't recall anything about a graphics defect on release? Never heard of the problem, and my '06 release date Wii never had it either. Link or anythin'?

I'd complain more about the PS3 and especially the 360 for on-release defects and stupid updates of new-version consoles, lol. I still hate my 360 for not having wi-fi, for being plagued with RROD, and for online actually costing money... But my hatin's for another thread. :lol:

That's a lot of money if Nintendo is smart they will probably add a key game that will probably make me buy it

Back