One Year Subscription to Nintendo Power for $3.31

Skorp

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Michigan, USA
Wii Online Code
2652-0001-8231-6800
Doesn't get much better than this folks. Follow the link below for a $3.99 subscription

Nintendo Power Subscription

Don't forget to enter the coupon code VALUE17 at checkout for an extra 17% off taking you down to $3.31

Offer only valid today so jump on it quick!

I'd be happy just paying the list price!
They charged me $20.00 for 12 months!!!
nice find!

this a legit site? i wouldnt think twice if they used paypal but they dont and they dont look very trust worthy (however i have gotten stuff off less trust worty looking sites before lol)

I got it off slickdeals.net and many people posted saying they have ordered from the site before. So yep, its legit as far as I know. I ordered a subscription for myself.

I am interested but I have no way of paying them... could someone PM me (please) explaining PayPal. I tried setting an account earlier but I gave up for some reason.

Mitch was saying that if the site did use paypal he wouldn't think twice but since it doesn't he was unsure of its legitimacy. I believe the only way to pay them is using a credit card/debit card Subarnu.

Dang, guess I could find out for myself (whether or not it does use PayPal)

EDIT: Nvm they only accept American Citizens.

Last edited:
Im going to order some so is this for real if not can someone get me a link like this?

Back