online gaming?...???.?

gethez

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
where can i activate the online gaming?

what do i have to choose in the wii menu

where do i activate the friend codes

what do i need besides an internet connection?

God I am sick of these retarded questions

Use the search m'kay?

YOU CAN NOT JUST SWITCH ON ONLINE GAMING, ONLY CERTAIN GAMES HAVE IT AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU WAS NOT A 8 YEAR OLD CHILD.

Online games are out next year.

the_peripheral said:
I need to be a mod so I can clean this nonsense up.

The last thing we need is you with more power...you would go around editing message to make people look silly/retarded. for instance

Orignal
Hey man i got my Wii today and i can't wait to play online games

Periphs edit
Hey man i got my Wii today and I like to create threads that seek attention so people can make fun of me and treat me like a total idiot. oh yeah and i like to eat cereal out of fat womens belly buttons.

Khool-Ade said:
The last thing we need is you with more power...you would go around editing message to make people look silly/retarded. for instance

Orignal
Hey man i got my Wii today and i can't wait to play online games

Periphs edit
Hey man i got my Wii today and I like to create threads that seek attention so people can make fun of me and treat me like a total idiot. oh yeah and i like to eat cereal out of fat womens belly buttons.

If I was given mod-dom, I would be a lot nicer because I would simply give the person the info they want, tell them to use the search feature, and close their thread so that all these stupid threads aren't swarming the forum. I wouldn't be the asshole that I am now, as a normal forum member.

Well imagine how many forecast channel threads we will see here in the next couple of days...hell next couple of hours.

Khool-Ade said:
Well imagine how many forecast channel threads we will see here in the next couple of days...hell next couple of hours.

That's the whole problem. There aren't enough MODS to handle all the retards on this site. I think I've seen like 6 weather channel threads in the passed 10 minutes and I was just scanning the thread titles...that is absolutely ridiculous.

the_peripheral said:
That's the whole problem. There aren't enough MODS to handle all the retards on this site. I think I've seen like 6 weather channel threads in the passed 10 minutes and I was just scanning the thread titles...that is absolutely ridiculous.

Oh i totally agree with you man...there are some stupid unnecessary threads here. i don't really know the mod status on this forum but it does seem like they might be stretched a little thin. it would be nice if there was a faster turnaround on locked/deleted threads that were unneeded but hey what can you do. well other than ask to be a mod and then kick some ass.

I used a Ghostbusters forum for a while and there was a group of guys i BS'd with that had their own forum they were a part of and used the main one too...something like that wouldn't be a bad idea. maybe help some people become more friendly over time and allow for better online gaming experiences.

Back