Online Question

dodabird

dodabird
Sep 14, 2006
Guam
Is it possible to join a room that's already been created? Every time I connect, it creates a room for me, and I'm forced to wait for the computer to "seek" out opponents. The thing is, I haven't gotten a single opponent as of yet (and I've tried waiting upwards of 10 minutes). Any one else have this problem? Is there a way to find already-created rooms and just join those? It may help to know that I'm playing from Guam. Thanks for your help!

i think you might be trying to make a room in the friends section maybe? why don't you try the basic brawl? if you want il play with you smash right now.. no one is ever online its boring playing with 4 random people

DAMIAN said:
i think you might be trying to make a room in the friends section maybe? why don't you try the basic brawl? if you want il play with you smash right now.. no one is ever online its boring playing with 4 random people

I tried Basic Brawl, and I've also tried joining the Team Brawl as well. Nothing works. I'd love to play, but like I said, I'm playing from Guam and if you're in North America, there might be some lag. Wanna try? I'd have to get my friend code...

sure il play. hmmm reminds me of my friend in high-school he was from Guam his name was A.J wierddd always happy guy he always talk about how awesome it is their tropical and stuff anyways yeahh get your code mine is

3007 7744 3864

helio

yeah, lag kinda sucks. guess i got disconnected. i don't know what happened.

Back