Online Wii Gaming

urban_assualt

We Are Valo
Dec 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
6118-2828-3157-2920
I was playing 360 talking to my friends, then started playing wiisports. if most of the games for the wii are going to use the nunchuck controller, how the hell are we going to talk to eachother while playing online? i didnt see any other possible ways to plug something into the wiimote. how can we talk to eachother online?

urban_assualt said:
I was playing 360 talking to my friends, then started playing wiisports. if most of the games for the wii are going to use the nunchuck controller, how the hell are we going to talk to eachother while playing online? i didnt see any other possible ways to plug something into the wiimote. how can we talk to eachother online?
Maybe you can't talk to each other while your online. Just a thought. The Wii online play isn't going to be anything like XBox Live if that's what you're thinking...

probaly won't judging by the friend code rubbish, they should just have a friends list like on xbox live.

I always thought that it would be good to use the microphone on the ds aswell so you could shout abuse at some japanese guy that is unbeatable on
mario kart

dont think thatll work, plus it would sound like it cost money and i have real life bills that i have to take care of before wii

wii online will always be free, no matter if they come up with voice chat or not.
Nintendo has already stated this.

urban_assualt said:

Why does it matter? Do you want Nintendo to be a clone of Micrsofot? I think NOT.

have any of you ever heard of playstation 2? they have free online play, and yes, it does support online chat! all you have to do is plug the headset into your usb port. I don't get the big deal with XBox live. PS2's online is just as good and its free. so i don't see why nintendo's online play won't be up to par.

The Wii will probably in end support a Mic or a keyboard, my 99% geuss is a Mic since ur hands will be busy. I cant see nintendo NOT putting in a Mic, wouldnt make sense.

And i thought Ps2 u had to pay for online pay, or at least buy AD-ONS to play it ;) (so not 100% free).

no, the only game that i can remember is final fantasy that you had to pay to play

the best online games were socom, i played that for HOURS on end, the onlydownside to having free games is that theres less monitoring of hackers and such

but who hacks in a nintendo game..haha

PtonJalken said:
The Wii will probably in end support a Mic or a keyboard, my 99% geuss is a Mic since ur hands will be busy. I cant see nintendo NOT putting in a Mic, wouldnt make sense.

And i thought Ps2 u had to pay for online pay, or at least buy AD-ONS to play it ;) (so not 100% free).

To play online with the ps2 you have to buy a add-on to use it. But its not that much. Newer ps2's comes with it though.

Back