Online Wii gaming

Zelda_Legend

I Love The Wii
Nov 28, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
3465-6598-9258-8174
Hey Guys,

Im a bit new to all this online gaming stuff as the nintendo Wii is the first console iv had which you can do it on, so i just have a few questions:

Can you do online gaming with Wii Sports?

And when do you know if you can play online or not, is it normally like another option when starting the game?

Any help of details or instructions on how to play online would be great.

Cheers

Andy

OK if you dont already know online gaming isnt on the Wii at the moment. When the time is right Nintendo will send you an update for your Wii and you can update it, that is if you have a connection. You proably won't be able to play Wii Sports, actually I dont think you can play any launch games online.

As Icetrash said, there are no online games at the moment but it's gonna be happening soon enough I should think

Oh, welcome to the club - just noticed you're from Manchester, I'm from Preston :)

Yeah good old manchester, think there is quite a few people on here from round our end. im from a small place called cheadle hulme.

Did you find it hard to get your Wii last Fri?

Luckily my gf works in game so i got mine put aside as soon as they came in.

Soo is there any news on rougly when the online gaming will come into play?

Andy

Hey... yeah I know cheadle hulme (well not been but I've heard of it). I lived just off Oxford road at manchester met uni for a couple of years

Nah wasn't a problem last friday, I pre-ordered from GAME at the end of sept... got to town fri morn at 7.30am and the store opened at about 7.55 - I was 9th in the queue but my name was one of the first few on the list so no prob... in and out in 10 mins :)

Nah dunno a date about the online gaming - tbh I don't know much about it at all, hope it turns out good (and it's soon!) :)

Ah cool, i never went to uni, however loads of my mates did so i just lived their life style at the weeknds, they got me a student card aswell so cheap beer at the union was always nice.

Yea i decided to miss the rush in the morning and go in at about 10am, got zelda with mine aswell which is amazing starting to get a bit harder now iv done quite alot of it.

Yeah i do hope the online gaming comes soon, done call of duty on my mates xbox 360 and its amazing.

Yeah CoD does look good on xbox live, wouldn't mind having a 360 one day to play that - although I used to play quite a lot of games online on my PC (Battlefield 2 mainly) and I loved that, not sure how much I'd like playing a game like that on a console :rolleyes:

Yeah student cards are always good!... wish I still had one! :(

Zelda_Legend said:
Hey Guys,

Im a bit new to all this online gaming stuff as the nintendo Wii is the first console iv had which you can do it on, so i just have a few questions:

Can you do online gaming with Wii Sports?

And when do you know if you can play online or not, is it normally like another option when starting the game?

Any help of details or instructions on how to play online would be great.

Cheers

Andy

Nintendo has pretty much made it clear that you will not be able to play any of the launch titles online.....EVER.

Thats not good, i reckon wii sports online would be quite good, especially like play golf against you mate or something.

saying that nintendos games always get better and better so im not complaining that much, i cant wait for mario galaxy that should be amazing.

Darryl i know what you mean about wanting an Xbox just for CoD, from my experience other games on it arnt that good but that did blow me away a bit.

Back