Online with the DS...

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
What games are good, and what games are bad playing online with the DS, Metroid Prime Hunters and Mario Kart DS are my two Tops.:lol:

Both of those games are great games to play online, but be aware that you will encounter genuine players as well as cheaters, so don't be put off. :)

i dont cheat in online games, people in strikers do it to some how (drybones running wicked fast, teleport with captins ) i like close
games thats go into sudden death for like 5 min lol

flight1991 said:
i dont cheat in online games, people in strikers do it to some how (drybones running wicked fast, teleport with captins ) i like close
games thats go into sudden death for like 5 min lol

Some captains have the ability to teleport and dry bones is a defensive but very fast character.

Metroid Prime Hunters has a ton and a half of glitches and hackers (but please, let's not begin a debate on what "hacking" is.)

Mario Kart, it's either Snake or lose.

Havn't given Worms much lovin'. Though it's a nice game.

Custom Robo Arena, though. Now there's been a fun game for me.
Virtually no cheaters. Some of them might use cheap tactics, others just beat you into the ground. Some times you find someone your skill level.

Trulen said:
Metroid Prime Hunters has a ton and a half of glitches and hackers (but please, let's not begin a debate on what "hacking" is.)

Mario Kart, it's either Snake or lose.

Havn't given Worms much lovin'. Though it's a nice game.

Custom Robo Arena, though. Now there's been a fun game for me.
Virtually no cheaters. Some of them might use cheap tactics, others just beat you into the ground. Some times you find someone your skill level.
I encountered many cheap tactics in CRA online. . .

I don't do much Wi-fi, because I keep my wireless router security on WPA2. That being said, I have done a bit of MPH, and it wasn't bad. I just kept running into cheaters, or at least I'm fairly sure they were. I haven't played Kart online, even though I have it. I did recently get Children of Mana, and have been itching to try it's multiplayer, dungeon crawling mode.

Back