Pachter: Wii HD in Fall 2010

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to wii.qj.net, this has been posted

Michael Pachter shares another batch of his opinions in the latest Bonus Round show. This time, he's setting a date for the release of the Wii HD. And it's coming as soon as next year.

Geoff Keighley, host of the show, asked Pachter: "The Wii HD is not coming this year, it's coming next fall right Pachter?" To which Pachter affirmed, "Yes, next fall."

It's no confirmation from Nintendo, but it sure would be good news to those who have been hoping for a hardware upgrade on the Wii.

To catch the full Bonus Round episode, click on the source link below.

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/bonusround/309?ch=4&sd=1_hd

Last edited:
Just to emphasize, these are Michael Pachter's opinions. Nintendo has not announced anything.

Just to emphasize, these are Michael Pachter's opinions. Nintendo has not announced anything.

woa woa skippy, i never said that Nintendo has announced anything and I know that these are Michael Pachter's opinions.

woa woa skippy, i never said that Nintendo has announced anything and I know that these are Michael Pachter's opinions.

I realize that, and my comment wasn't really directed at you specifically.
It's just that sometimes people in general see these sort of stories and run with them as if it's confirmed information.

oh ok sorry if i took the wrong way there.

Well, I wouldnt really buy the HD unless it could be added onto my current wii system and if i find it is worth it.

Back