Paper Mario, RE4, or Godfather?

CrimCola

WiiChat Member
Aug 6, 2007
USA
Wii Online Code
7839-0944-6269-7028
Hey

I'm heading out to the store to pick up another Wii game...I only have Mario Party 8 and Wii Sports so I need something with a better single player...

I've decided I'm either going to get Paper Mario, Godfather or Resident Evil 4 for the Wii...I just can't decide which one of those to pick.

I have played the N64 and Gamecube Paper Marios and really enjoyed them, I've seen the Godfather movies and I like the look of it's control system (and RE4's)

So what one of these 3 would you recommend the most?

here is the rating for your games on www.gamerankings.com:
SuperPaperMario 86.3%
ResidentEvil4WiiEdition 90.9%
TheGodfatherBlackHand 77.2%
so it's a close one; chose what type of game you like
Comedy-PaperMario
Action-RE4
i dont know what Godfather is like-never played it .__.

Resident Evil 4 is by far a great game. It takes a bit getting used to the controls...but it's the best game I've played on the Wii so far. It's a very cunning game, frightening in some ways, and the action never gets old. Blowing up noggins with your shotgun is extremely fun.

Paper Mario...hmm. I think it should be a buy. I would wait for a little longer..It's an alright game, but not worth $50 in my opinion.

Godfather is good but can get a little boring at times. I haven't played through the entire game yet. I think it's a tad better than Super Paper Mario.

For a game that would be a bit more challenging I would go with Resident Evil 4.

Resident Evil 4, especially since you haven't played the Gamecube version (right?)

I own all 3 of these games. RE4 though I have for Gamecube. They are all great games. But to get the most play for your money and fun, I'd say RE4, especially since you get to use the new remote system. You get more stuff when you beat it multiple times, and plus it's just fun to sometimes play through and shoot the crap out of stuff. Godfather would be a close second. Paper Mario third, because while it was fun to play through, I haven't played it since beating it. There is my 2 cents:wink:

I got Resident Evil 4. You all were right...it's a really good game. Never tried any other versions of it and I think that the Wii version is probably the best. I also liked the $30 price. I play my Wii a lot more now ;)

I got RE4 as well yesterday. It is pretty cool. The music they have playing in the background is awesome....keeps me spooked the whole game. Don't know if I can play the game at night.

Back