Party games?

WarioWare: Smooth Moves for Wii is a GREAT Multiplayer game. Not much of a 1-player, although you can play up to 12 players multiplayer (passing 1 Wiimote around)

Also get Mario Party 8 when it comes out. Mario party is awsome

allsport21 said:
get mp8 when it comes out! my wife and i love the series and can't wait!
Mario Party is pretty deep compared to most party games though, not something that would be good for an actual party. When you just have a few friends over and some time it's perfect.

Super Monkey Ball and Sonic and the Secret rings both have lots of mini-games, most suck though.

Wario Ware is great, but it's only 1 player at a time (though the game mode makes the multi-player remote switching slow just fine). I'd still get it though, it isn't a bad watch. There's also a good dancing mini-game which lasts minutes, once you get further in you can pick any mini-game at will.

mario party is the way to go! from beginner to the experienced, the games put you on more of an even playing field and the learning curve is low

mp8ba.jpg

StevenNevets said:
Wario Ware is great, but it's only 1 player at a time (though the game mode makes the multi-player remote switching slow just fine). I'd still get it though, it isn't a bad watch. There's also a good dancing mini-game which lasts minutes, once you get further in you can pick any mini-game at will.

Really? Well, then that might be marked off of my list. I thought it was head to head stuff. I need multiplayer games that can play at least 4 people at the same time.

Bust-A-Move Bash! ~ Released Apr 03, 2007
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party ~ Released Date not Announced
Mario Party 8 ~ Release Date May 29, 2007
WarioWare: Smooth Moves ~ Released Jan 15, 2007

LoganSix said:
Really? Well, then that might be marked off of my list. I thought it was head to head stuff. I need multiplayer games that can play at least 4 people at the same time.

Bust-A-Move Bash! ~ Released Apr 03, 2007
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party ~ Released Date not Announced
Mario Party 8 ~ Release Date May 29, 2007
WarioWare: Smooth Moves ~ Released Jan 15, 2007
Ya, you get a 10+- second mini-game, either fail or win, music plays and the next game is selected (while you hand-off the remote, then the next player plays. It realy works though, atleast rent and try it.

Back