PELICAN G3 wireless GC controler.

Wiitendo

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Mushroom kingdom :P
hey people, Im trying to make my wii as closeto clean andwireless as possible, getting a wireless sencor bar. Im thinking about getting a Nintendo brand wavebird controler, just to give nintendo some extra cash, or a pelican controler. With the wavebird there are 16 diffrent channels, so It would not disturb the other controler's waves. I don't think the pelican has this so I was wondering if i get four pelican controlers, will they interfear with each other. I hope not, cuz the nintendo ones are bigger, and weigh more. Plus they don't have the rumble feture. The pelicans are lighter then the norm and have rumble, plus cost at lest 15$ less.

I have 2 I-Con wireless GC controllers... and they both auto select and don't interfere with each other.

So... I can use either reciever with either controller.

I know it's not pelican but it's aftermarket and same technology...so it might help

Allan!

Not shure about a handful of pelicans but my advice is buy a Wavebird... then a couple pelicans... when u play with your buddies be greedy n use the nicer wavebird for yourself :ihih:

more helpful... the pelican has 8 channels... so im shure you're ok

anyone used these pelican controllers? they any good? i'm looking for some cheap gc controllers myself

Last edited:
I've never had good luck with Pelican accessories. Twice I've bought their stuff, it didn't work as advertised. I was going to send back a GBA cable to them, and the cheap a$$ connector broke off one end! They wouldn't take it back! >_>

I don't like that company at ALL.

Thanks I like that idea, I have a wavebird it works great, but its getting messed up, my cuz threw it hard on the wall a few times. Periodicly it's sencors get really close range(half an inch) but other then that I love it. I just want the rumble feture for non-nintendo fans to notice. The Gamecube is an EXTREAMLY underated, under fed, and needs to be expossed.

Last edited:
Um, no one is going to answer while your being annoying by bumping your thread every hour.

Personally, I'd go with the Wavebird. One of my friends bought a Pelican once and it crapped out; also while the Wavebird is a bit bigger, it fits better in your hand than the smaller Pelican ones.

Am I wrong... dont you have to be careful which wireless controller you get... the Gamecube sockets are in the back of the wii, which means some wireless controllers wont work...

Wiiaretheworld said:
Am I wrong... dont you have to be careful which wireless controller you get... the Gamecube sockets are in the back of the wii, which means some wireless controllers wont work...

Yes you are wrong. . .the Gamecube sockets are on the TOP of the Wii; do you even own a Wii???

How could you have posted 1,119 times? Are you one of those losers that was posting about about the Wii months before it came out??!! L O S E R

Actually this guy is partly right. He may have been incorrect on where the GC sockets are on the wii, but I too have heard that some Wireless GC Controllers (Madcatz, I believe) do not fit in the Wii's gamecube ports.

Wiitendo said:
my cuz threw it hard on the wall a few times.

how the heck can you people treat your possessions so poorly?

makes me quite sad actually...the state of our society.
Allan!

Back