PES Wii release date confirmed

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
Konami has confirmed that Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 will be arriving on the Wii in March, 2008.

So far, the main focus of PES 2008 on Wii has been on the baffling controls and whether or not they can possibly work.

Now though, more info has been given out that could divide opinions further. According to Konami, "The Wii game mirrors the real sport's use of open space and the exploitation of defensive lapses and accurate passes essential in creating scoring opportunities". Whatever the hell that means, we don't know.

More understandable is the point and drag system, whereby players use the Wii Remote to guide their characters around the pitch. Pointing at nearby players selects them to receive a pass or latch on to a through-ball.

Advertisement:
Shaking the Nunchuk can be used to perform sliding tackles and send the goalkeeper out to clear a ball.

PES 2008 for Wii features six modes, and includes the obligatory RPG-lite experience point system, where players can upgrade their team members after matches and unlock extra skills. It supports Mii's and works online too.

Konami's bringing the game in today, so stay turned for some serious impressions.

FINALLY, A REAl soccer game for wii. link
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=179725

I can't wait. I still have a bad taste in my mouth from FIFA, hopefully PES can save Wii soccer games.

This will either fail badly or work very well with the controls. I will have to read plenty of reviews about the controls before buying.

Also this worries me a bit.

Article Thing said:
It supports Mii's

Back