Pesky lines on the TV?

aznricyboy

The man with authoritah!
Oct 15, 2007
Somewhere
Wii Online Code
4295-3131-8869-3560
Ugh, I'm so mad at my cousin!

About an hour ago, I was playing Smash Bros. with my 10 year old cousin on my Wii, when he got a bit too wild with the controller and sort of yanked it. The Wii toppled sideways, and I was just in time to save it from its death before it fell over the edge of the table. How epic. However, it still landed pretty hard on the countertop, and it didn't help that the side banged into a Wii remote.
So I turn it back on to make sure everything is okay, and it seems normal. But I notice in the bottom-right corner, there's quite a bit of flickering lines. It doesn't really affect gameplay, and it's barely noticable, but when I play games with lots of textures and colors (such as Zelda), the lines become almost annoying.
It's probably a stupid question, but do you think that this was caused by the little incident? I haven't noticed the lines until now. But it seems like such a little thing to send it in for repair. Also, it landed on the side of with the little cushion pads (the way it's oriented when placing the Wii horizontally). It seems like they would have absorbed the blow. Is their a way it can be fixed? Do I just have to wait for a little while?

Last edited:
when i play GC games (weel melle, its the only 1 i have ) or VC games with GC controll i always lie the wii horizontally for the same reason.

my little bor gets annoed and yanks the controll when he looses, and it topples,

anyway, my point, mine fell like 3 times, and twice its fallen form pretty great hieghts, im talking, 3-4 Ft and well my wii still works, fine, so im not to sre what the lines are, maybe your wii hit a more sensitive point or something,

but soz cant help

Back