Picture Contest

Mingus

Any Mingus Tea?
Aug 21, 2007
Dayton, Ohio
Well some people may have been keeping up with the tournament happening around March. There's a thread on it in this forum but here's the link to the thread if your interested SSBB Tournament

Anyways, we are hosting a Picture Contest that occurs every three weeks which offeres 2000 wii points. Simply take a snap shot of a comical or serious epic picture from the game Super Smash Bros Melee or it's brethren Super Smash Bros (N64 Version), it's pretty simple. All we need is authenticity of you taking the picture. To do this be sure to take a picture of the what ever your snapshot may be with a piece of paper that has your WiiChat username on it. These pictures should be sent to the email address [email protected] if you want to go to the actual site hosting this contest simply remove every pre the @ sign in that email link. You can sign up for the contest in this forum or there, which ever you may prefer. This is for fun, this contest begins today and last for two weeks. After that the pictures will be judged and on the third week a winner will be decided. Enjoy!

Last edited:
cool thread mingus

i will try to rep you if i can

i just wish i had a camera -_-

im sorry i didnt anwer my email, for i get like 100 emails a day from youtube.

I am not very happy that you made a thread about this, but thats ok.

great job with the new contest :smilewinkgrin:

Back