Please add me

crwys

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2007
Please add me. I'm a ssbm and ssbb freak and im on ssbb all the time unless im sleeping, at school, or eating. PLEASE ADD ME. I have already added tons of people not too long ago hoping someone will accept. For some reason i can't do normal or team bralws =(, im hoping i can do friends. I have tried everything with my router, but i guess before i get support i should wait it out. I have hear a lot of issues with online play, just hoping its not my router =). By the way, i have opened all the ports, turned off mac filtering, turned off all firewall settings for my router, (aslo i played online with super mario strikers and that worked just fine, so you think that it could just be the game and not my router? and did every step i could possibly do on the faq site =). But still no luck. Anyways i hope the friend battle will work, heres my friend code.

Nickname: Bros
3136-6255-4390

ADD ME PLEASE HOPE THIS WORKS

Hey me again, finally got online play to work. Some games were a little or A LOT laggy. I noticed the 1vs1 matches werent so laggy but the 1v1v1v1 were more than likley laggy. I'm guessing this depends on other peoples connections? Hmmmm, maybe nintendo will add a connection quality thing next to the persons name in their box where it says, "Selecting stage" "chooosing character" "Brawling" ect. I'm going to school but STILL ADD ME

Hey back from school anyone read to play some brawl? 2vs2 or free for all, my bro is gona play so which ever will be great.

Hey im having problems connecting to WFT on ssbb =(. I'll try to get on as soon as i can

I think everyone is having problems with one thing or another. It's all the traffic I suppose.

Yea but this is my first time =(. I could always connect, but i would have trouble joining games. I even tried playing online on super mario strirkers and i couldnt connect. Think wii is updating? The internet channel works though so they must be updating i suppose >.>:wtf:

Finnally got on, someone come join my game!, if i need to add you let me know and i wiil.

Just made a game. Vic you lag =(. Try joining my game and see if you lag, cause i played with someone else and i didnt lag

=( Still laggy. Whats your internet connection speed vic?

Back