Please Help!!!!

Lloyd

WiiChat Member
Apr 30, 2007
Hi i'm looking at buying the wii sports pack I.e the tennis racket,Golf Club,Baseball and steering wheel. Can anyone advise me which is the bet and the one to buy many thanks. Lloyd

Wii sports pack? No good. Don't get it. Steering wheel, you could get, although, still, quite unnecesary. If you must get something, get this instead:
109-controller-grip.jpg

CAn be used as a steering wheel, or with VC games, and such.

Thanks. Your not the only 1 who has said this. Is it me or do they just look cheap and nasty? P.S how the hell do i get classic games stored on my Wii? for free by the way lol. lloyd

Lloyd said:
Thanks. Your not the only 1 who has said this. Is it me or do they just look cheap and nasty? P.S how the hell do i get classic games stored on my Wii? for free by the way lol. lloyd
Most of them do look cheap and crap in my opinion. But no, you can't get VC games for free as it is not fully possible. Not right now anyway. :lol:

i noticed on here that people are asking others to add them? Is it like XBOX live were you can play other people? Sorry i'm a wii virgin.

Lloyd said:
i noticed on here that people are asking others to add them? Is it like XBOX live were you can play other people? Sorry i'm a wii virgin.
They are adding them to thier Wii friends. And although it will not be the same as Xbox live, you will be able to play against those in your Wii address book when online starts up.

Byuakuya said:
They are adding them to thier Wii friends. And although it will not be the same as Xbox live, you will be able to play against those in your Wii address book when online starts up.
And how do i do that? Do we have a date as to when it goes live?

Lloyd said:
How Do i get my online access code?
I don't know the exact date when it goes online but it will do so with the release of Pokemon for the Wii. You can find your Wii code in your address book section of your Wii.

In order to go online will i need the lan adaptor? Or can i go through my wireless router?

Lloyd said:
In order to go online will i need the lan adaptor? Or can i go through my wireless router?
Your wireless will do just fine. Use your Wii to search for an access point and you are set.

wii_cammy said:
25th of may
for uk is online day
Vote the scottish national party

Snp
Thanks. Sorry i'm being very thick now but i've just registered via NINTENDO and i've inputted my wii access code and earned 250 points YIPPEEEE. so how o i now add my wario game and wii play????

Lloyd said:
Thanks. Sorry i'm being very thick now but i've just registered via NINTENDO and i've inputted my wii access code and earned 250 points YIPPEEEE. so how o i now add my wario game and wii play????
Yes, anything that is made by Nintendo will get you points.

Back