Pokemon City Creator Thread

deadlydasher

Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2
May 15, 2007
Here you post our citys right now im making my 8th citys for the gyms and after that i wil mak the rooms and the battle scenes :D

I WILL EXPLAIN TH NEW BUILDINGS

ANYWAY THIS IS THE STARTING TOWN IN MY GAME

StartingTown.jpg

AND THE FAT PEOPLE WONT LET U LEAVE UNTIL U GET YOUR POKEMON FROM THE POKEMON CENTER(HIRED BY YOUR MOM LOL)

2ndTown.jpg

THIS IS MY 2ND TOWN(FIRST GYM LEADER) AND AS YOU SAY THE FAT GUY AGIN IS BLOCKING THE BOAT TO LIKE THE 4TH OR 5TH CITY.

AND THE BLACK MARKET YOU SEE IS CALLED A "BLACK MARKET" TEAM SPACE OWNS THEM AND STEALS POKEMON AND SELLS THEM..ONE OF YOUR OBJECTIVE IN THE GAME IS TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THE POKEMON ARE STOLEN AND TO SHUT THEM DOWN(BUT DOESN MENA U CANT BUY POKEMON LOL)

Watertown.jpg

FINALLY THIS IS THE 4TH, 5TH, OR 3RD TOWN. AS YOU SAY THEIR IS BARLY ANYONE HERE. THATS BECAUSE TEAM SPACE CAME AND STOLE POKEMON FOR THEIR SHOP AND EVERYONE JUMPED ON THE BOAT TO GET THEIR POKEMON BACK,THE FAT GUY DIDNT HAVE ANY POKEMON SO THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO HIM LOL. AND HES BLOCKING THE GYM BECAUSE THE GYM LEADER ISNT HERE/..THOSE FAT GYS ARE ANNOYING LOL

I AM WORKING ON THE LAST CITYS RIGHT NOW ABOUT 5 MORE TO GO AND THEN I WILL MAKE THE LAB FOR FIRST CITY THE BEDROOM YOU START IN..AND ROUTES AND STUFF..AND CAVES..AND THEN THE ELITE 4,,AND THEN LEGENDARY POKEMON CAVE :D

umm theres a thread for this

anyways heres mine

i1094727_000000000000000000thecity.JPG

heres some sprites you can use to make your own city

i1094735_largesheetpf9.png

Last edited:
u thread for sprites.not citys...and thats a nice city..is it like the 8th city or somtin lol

ummm yeah its the 8th jym i guess

but i posted a list of sprites for help
yall can use it

Last edited:
your city would be fun to walk around in :) i taht one owns all mine can u post all ur citys?

thats nice i liek hwo you put the birds on each city gym..it time to mke mine bigger now :D

Icyasha_city.bmp
My first city

Battle%20area.bmp
My second city

untitled%20p.bmp
My hometown for a pokemon game...sand gem

untitled%20b.bmp
My other hometown for a game...sea gem

Vital%20Cove.bmp
Vital Cove

Pomemon%20city%20V.2.bmp
then i found new stuff and made cites with them

Shadow%20Lugia%20Event.bmp
Pokemon Shadow lugia Event

Well thats all the cities ive made

those are nice but why are they so red blue a yellow verish ish lol? wat u think bout mine?

dont urn like fer..fer is cool but kind of anoying when he says theirs already a thread for this..sounds like you been getting tips from him..

sorry it took me so long but heres mine i worked real hard on it

i1097027_000.JPG

7th gym
and it has a cave

Last edited:
Back