Pokemon Designing thread.

Chicagoan

Official Breeder.
Mar 16, 2007
Chicago
Wii Online Code
0990-1391-2473-1732
Well, as I know... there is a graphic section in this forum already.
But I also know that there are tons of guys and gals that only comes to the Pokemon section....

Also, many people of this site does not like pokemon, so I think that we can have a small section for designing.

Some rules

1st - Designers: May post here that they will do requests
2nd DO NOT ASK FOR REP. DO THE DESIGNS FOR FREE. IF THEY USER WANTS TO REP YOU AS APPRECIATION, HE WILL DO IT IF YOU ASK IT OR NOT.
3rd Suggestions are cool for improvements.... but do not flame a designer just because you do not like the siggy.
4th[/b] This is not a business, a store or whatever you can call it. Do not bother the designers just because they do not take the work or just because it takes too long. However, if someone accepts to do a siggy, please do it... do not give fake hopes.

I think that, that it's!

Finally, I could emule the Photoshop on Linux... so I will be doing some designs...

My siggy has my last work. It is a bit sucky, but I been 2 years without designing.

hahah man when i was in about grade 3 me and my friend tom made about 400 of our pokemon called fightemon. we even made our own marios and everything, i still got all the drawings in my cupboard but its on a huge poster to big to scan.

Ness said:
hahah man when i was in about grade 3 me and my friend tom made about 400 of our pokemon called fightemon. we even made our own marios and everything, i still got all the drawings in my cupboard but its on a huge poster to big to scan.
I believe this thread is about creating pokemon graphics.

Ness said:
just sharing some insight kid, your not contributing much either
Excuse me? I didn't say I was contributing. I was just pointing out the mistake you made of only reading the topic title. :)

lolz said:
Lol, funny. :)

Anyway! I don't fight over the internet because everyone I fight with is too ignorant to understand anything or use grammar most of the time, and we're just soiling this topic, so-- goodbye!

plushbrain said:
Lol, funny. :)

Anyway! I don't fight over the internet because everyone I fight with is too ignorant to understand anything or use grammar most of the time, and we're just soiling this topic, so-- goodbye!
in other words your the best person on the internet?

lolz said:
in other words your the best person on the internet?
This is exactly what I mean. Let me repeat myself:

plushbrain said:
This is exactly what I mean. Let me repeat myself:

lol i get the last word. that means i win :wink:

Back