Pokemon Revolution/Diamond and Pearl Help

Nuky

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2007
Awhile back my brother lost my pokemon pearl game with all my good pokemon including ones that you can only get by going to a download station and ones i have had for years. I have all the pokemon on Pokemon Revolution and i was wondering if their is a way to transfer pokemon back to a DS game? It would be nice to be able to have all the pokemon i lost back on my ds so if anyone knows a way let me know.

really? dang it. i really was hoping there was some way to bring them back to the ds.

Please post questions on the Q&A thread next time, However, I will give you a answer.

PBR does not actually store pokes, it takes a "immage" of what is on the ds and uses that, thats why when you unlock the magmortar/electrivire you have to download them as a wonder card, you never actually connect with the ds, instead a one way data stream is forged, making the connection smoother and faster to update and gain wonder card items.

Strype McClaine said:
Please post questions on the Q&A thread next time, However, I will give you a answer.

PBR does not actually store pokes, it takes a "immage" of what is on the ds and uses that, thats why when you unlock the magmortar/electrivire you have to download them as a wonder card, you never actually connect with the ds, instead a one way data stream is forged, making the connection smoother and faster to update and gain wonder card items.

oh ok thanks for the help

Back