Pokemon

Carnage

Carnage Wii Master
Oct 11, 2006
Yorkshire
Hey, :lol: i was jus wondering if theres gona be a pokemon game coming out im not sure if i saw somethnig about it anyone any info?.....i havnt played pokemon in ages since it first came out im 17 now and wondered if its any good if it was coming out

yes pokemon battle revolution and theres also pokemon diamon and pearl coming out for DS

yeh I know theres a Pokemon game coming out on the Wii. I forgot what it was called but i defintely know its coming out. Also soon there is going to be another two games coming for the DS (Pokemon Diamond & Pearl) these games will feature whole new pokemon and a whole new storyline. Hope that helps :)

i dunno, someone correct me if im wrong, but wasnt it said that a pokemon game would be the first online compatible game for the wii? But yeah, there will deffinately be a pokemon game for the wii.

Icetrash said:
yeh I know theres a Pokemon game coming out on the Wii. I forgot what it was called but i defintely know its coming out. Also soon there is going to be another two games coming for the DS (Pokemon Diamond & Pearl) these games will feature whole new pokemon and a whole new storyline. Hope that helps :)

Hi, thanks for that....will it be any good?

Carnage said:
Hi, thanks for that....will it be any good?
its hard to tell have you played the game cube version of pokemon it will be like that with online play and a different story line

Sam_Harris said:
its hard to tell have you played the game cube version of pokemon it will be like that with online play and a different story line

ok, thanks ^_^

m7ticalm said:
i dunno, someone correct me if im wrong, but wasnt it said that a pokemon game would be the first online compatible game for the wii? But yeah, there will deffinately be a pokemon game for the wii.
that would be cool. is it gonna be an RPG?

MetroidZ said:
that would be cool. is it gonna be an RPG?
Actualy... we don't know.

IGN said:
The game is a battle stadium-type game between Pokemon, and it allows you to import your Pokemon from the DS games Pokemon Diamond & Pearl to play on the big screen.
Most of the videos show a Pokemon Stadium type battle (but with better graphics, destructable enviroments and hits actually connecting) however lots of people believe there'll be some RPG element.

Pokemon Colloseum got boring after afew hours of play, the heldheld ones owned it, that why i cant wait for D and P for ds, i hope the wii pokemon is better than the GC ones =)

Back