police work sucks!

T

The_Loose_Cannon

yes thats right im back! :sick:

a few things, ONE my internet is a POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for some reason i could access EVERY website under the sun except for wiichat! it wasnt an IP ban or anything it was just slow as molasses and it wouldnt let me log in or anything. all it would do was show me the banner and then stop loading after that! very strange indeed!

secondly, this week is fleet week in manhatten. ive been standing around with an m4 bored off my tush in the heat wearing full blown body gear (helmet and all) and let me tell you.....i want to die! yesterday was a 6pm to 6AM shift.....i should be sleeping about now but i am so over exausted i dont even know what it feels like to sleep! i am back at my regular midnight shift today and tomorrow but saturday is MAD OVER TIME! kill me....PLEASE!!!

third of all, i am SO sorry to everyone if something has went down and i couldnt respond. i recieved over 50 emails of reported messages on wiichat but couldnt answer a single one and i had to give them to mitch or something if he was online to get them. :sick:

ill be around for today moderating and deleting and editing without telling anyone and doing my best to piss people off and fear me again lmao. think of this as a tiny prison break but now im back LMAO :yikes:

PLAY TIMES OVER FOLKS!!!!! :ciappa:

i knew it had felt kinda borring in here for some reason...now i know what it was, no guns boobs or brains! :lol:

yes, we all need guns, boobs and [ZOMBIEVOICE] braiiiiiiinnnnnsss [/ZOMBIEVOICE]

you didnt realize i was gone minto because youre not on my hit list :D

sovieto is my lovahhhhhhhh

Jill, about your cough when i crash on it.

Is it dirty?

Are you getting a new one soon?

Oh and Jill is over worked, give her freedom NYPD!!!!

If she doesnt get social interaction soon she shall self destruct

O
M
G

shes back, RUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!

:lol: jk Jill, jk.

ugh, its seems Tyler and I have finally gotten the last few of the pokeheads to conform to the officials. so poke threads arent much of a problem now. its just a btw since you were gone. so ya. welcome back!

-=Brandon=-

Hmmm.....I'm sure there's a couple people who need your dicispline...like jayjayjayka or whatever his name is.....PUNISH HIM!!!!

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Hmmm.....I'm sure there's a couple people who need your dicispline...like jayjayjayka or whatever his name is.....PUNISH HIM!!!!

ya, this is one of the few pokeheads who wont conform.. theres like 20 others and there all either repeat offenders or n00bs who have a spam thread as there first post. so if we can flush them out, the pokemon problems will be solved and I will taste sweet sweet victory!!!!!

those bastards!!!!

send me evidence of them "breakin da law" and they shall be punished severly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[EVILLAUGH] bwahahhahahahahhaha ::CHOKE:: [/EVILLAUGH]

[innocently] ooh yeah forgot your a cop [/innocently]

*slowly moves crack from pocket to under pillow*
*laughs nervously*

Back