Prepare!!!

ShadowElliot

Diamond: Chimchar Wanter
Oct 24, 2006
Somewhere...
Wii Online Code
4516-7171-4215-0805
Soon it will be friday then saturday then the LAUNCH DATE OF NITENDO WII!!! :thumbsup:

You should prepare by camping out if you didn't get the Wii.
Also if you did, get some launch titles before they sell out.

I rented 4 wii games and buying Zelda Soon.

Try to set up your Nintendo Wii room station to get ready. (You know, set the tv up, put some things away and other stuff:drool: )

One more thing you should get a case for the Wii because you don't want it dirty. (I know i don't)

Well good luck to you all. I pre-ordered at Toys'r'us so I will get one, YAY FOR NO CAMPING! :D :D :D

Still Good Luck for who's waiting outside to get the Wii and the ones who preordered it, have fun on sunday and get crazy because it's coming out in less than 2.5 days. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO OH MAN I CANT WAIT!!!. Tomarrow im haeding over to gamestop to play it.. They said they will have a playable one on friday so XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FOR WII

Good Luck if theres no big ass lines over there.

Also when you will, have fun.

Man if i see a playable one, i want to play Wario Ware :yikes:

Yes you are lucky to have pre-order'd and dont have to camp, but i think all of us campers get the best end of the deal anyways. The joy of sitting and waiting in anticipation for hours on end talking to other wii fans until the time finally comes. PLus by the time u pre-order's get yours, I'll already have been enjoying mine for hours on end :D

siksol said:
Yes you are lucky to have pre-order'd and dont have to camp, but i think all of us campers get the best end of the deal anyways. The joy of sitting and waiting in anticipation for hours on end talking to other wii fans until the time finally comes. PLus by the time u pre-order's get yours, I'll already have been enjoying mine for hours on end :D
I found full bodied pajamas to wear at my campout so I can recreate my youths experiences with christmas, oh joy!

ocdan said:
I found full bodied pajamas to wear at my campout so I can recreate my youths experiences with christmas, oh joy!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :yikes:

Back