Status
Not open for further replies.

John011

Team ******
Dec 27, 2010
Allentown, Pa
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I played Conflict games with Daisy-Fan/SD & Prince'Luigi. Apparently they were imposters of the real players. But anyway I experienced a new hack and it was aweful and I found a video of what it looks like to the hackers point of view so if anyone runs in to it you'll figure out what's going on.

What happens is you die. And fast, it dosent matter where you are or if you are the only one in a particular area. The hacker using this code can see everyone and can kill you at a drop of a hat..

Apparently it's called "God Mode" watch it in action in the enclosed link. What it does is make Everyone HUGE so you can see everyone and kill them all reguardless of where they are on the map... And to you... It looks normal... But to the hacker it looks like this.... And it's a non Host hack so that means you dont have to be Host to use it in game.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXaqNxjCoJo

Last edited:
hack

Yup, very annoying
icon8.gif

It is well known on other sites that DaisyFan,PrinceLuigi,CrazyBacon&tabor ....... i could go ,all have hacker imposters using aimbots,golden bullets wall hacks etc. I guess you ran into them as a lot of people have lately.

Dumbass players !!!!

Yup, very annoying
icon8.gif

It is well known on other sites that DaisyFan,PrinceLuigi,CrazyBacon&tabor ....... i could go ,all have hacker imposters using aimbots,golden bullets wall hacks etc. I guess you ran into them as a lot of people have lately.

Dumbass players !!!!

Imposters or not, watching that video knowing there are hacks like that just make me not want to play anymore! I worked my friggen butt off to get to where I am and these loosers are taking the fun out of it for me.

Daisy fan is part of SD, not DS, so he is an impostor. And Prince'Luigi is a hacker. Prince[X]Luigi is the real one

Daisy fan is part of SD, not DS, so he is an impostor. And Prince'Luigi is a hacker. Prince[X]Luigi is the real one

I checked last night and there was no Prince[X]Luigi on the leader board... The only level 56 on the list at that time was Prince'Luigi. HOWEVER there was two Daisy-Fans so there was an imposter there.

And thanks for the DS/SD typo I made. I knew Daisy was on SD I just put DS by mistake.

Last edited:
Mr. Brain has only played 1 minute and is on the top leader board. He hacked the game and is still level 1. He didnt hack to get to level 56

oh really, thats weird, Daisy fan i know is with SD, but prince luigi is in X check X's website. Prince'Luigi is a hacker

mr brain loads raw code, its really weird, i would never try that on my wii. + homebrew is illegal

my friend told me homebrew was legal or something but it should be illegal that god mode hack was horrrible

mr brain loads raw code, its really weird, i would never try that on my wii. + homebrew is illegal

Mr. Brain aka Focker uses Gecko OS. It plugs in to the Wii and you can change and mod the software of any game while you are playing the game... Cheat codes come from this little peice of hardware. You can even change the numbers of your Wii so if Nintendo would brick your Wii for hacking you can get around it.

Hackers use Gecko OS. Game modders use Homebrew and install the codes the hackers made with Gecko OS.

However Homebrew is legal... Just majorly frowned upon. But using Gecko OS is illegal.

Many people use Homebrew to load Apps and Games/Emulators that aren't offered by Nintendo and choose not to use it to mod games.

Who ever created the Gecko hardware should be shot and hung by their toes!

Last edited:
my friend told me homebrew was legal or something but it should be illegal that god mode hack was horrrible

yeah it is actually legal, but y the hell would u risk bricking your wii

lol john, wait nintendo bricks ur wii????!

hmm well since we all want hackers DOWN because some idiot today kept using unlimited ammo but missed all his shots anyways we should try to do something about hackers because hackers have no friennds
MIZ tried to bring all hackers together did that work NO if someone else tried to make a clan of complete hackers would that work NO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back