Profile Glitch

Shadowking

Super Geek
Jul 16, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
3347-5827-8593-7298
Whenever I try to go to my profile (specifically to get to my unread visitor posts or whatever they're called) it sends me to the page of s&s. I'm not him. I'm S.S. Is there a way this can be fixed? As it is I can't read what people have posted on my profile because I can't get to said profile XP

Any help would be appreciated.

they might be away around that go to the foirum area & find one were you posted & click your name. if that dosen't work go to user cp while having a Vistor message unread & it will be right there in bold black & click it.

Ok that link worked so I may have to just use that for now, but I'd still appreciate it if a staff member could look into the glitch. Thanks DG.

EDIT: I tried the first thing already Prinplup and that didn't work for some reason. I have yet to try the second one.

EDITED EDIT: Great, now I clicked "View Conversation" so I could respond to DG's visitor message and it said there were no messages from him...sure enough, I looked and it said between DG~X and s&s which is, once again, not me.

Last edited:
Ok that link worked so I may have to just use that for now, but I'd still appreciate it if a staff member could look into the glitch. Thanks DG.

EDIT: I tried the first thing already Prinplup and that didn't work for some reason. I have yet to try the second one.

EDITED EDIT: Great, now I clicked "View Conversation" so I could respond to DG's visitor message and it said there were no messages from him...sure enough, I looked and it said between DG~X and s&s which is, once again, not me.

Well i guess you can be S&S for now.:lol:.. try and get a mod to help you out.

Whenever I try to go to my profile (specifically to get to my unread visitor posts or whatever they're called) it sends me to the page of s&s. I'm not him. I'm S.S. Is there a way this can be fixed? As it is I can't read what people have posted on my profile because I can't get to said profile XP

Any help would be appreciated.

Ashlee has the same problem. Ever since she changed her name, everytime it goes to her profile, it ends up taking her to 'ashlee' page. It's the oddest glitch I've ever seen, I just hope nobody switches their name over to a boz or something :lol:

Except s&s's user title says "terrorist" XP

And yeah this thread is kinda asking for staff help =P

BoZ, good to know this odd glitch isn't unique...it's quite obnoxious. Though knowing that, I guess I won't bother changing my name as I thought doing that would fix the problem and it looks like it won't.

BoZ, good to know this odd glitch isn't unique...it's quite obnoxious. Though knowing that, I guess I won't bother changing my name as I thought doing that would fix the problem and it looks like it won't.

It would be a good idea for a name change. Mabye change it to what S.S means. Or just wait till a mod looks at this thread..XD.

:lol: no problem, it might work, but i'm not sure either. There was another user named -boz- and it would rarely go to his page when I click my name, but it was just rare for some reason. :lol: it's annoying after awhile

It would be a good idea for a name change. Mabye change it to what S.S means. Or just wait till a mod looks at this thread..XD.
After all these years I'm not sure I remember what S.S. means. Haha. I'll give it some time to see if they can fix the problem before I change it.

:lol: no problem, it might work, but i'm not sure either. There was another user named -boz- and it would rarely go to his page when I click my name, but it was just rare for some reason. :lol: it's annoying after awhile

Sorry to get off-topic. But dont reply at all to the thread dg, and prinplup are gay..

I have clicked on profiles that send me to others.:/. It real annoying because i really need to talk to the person.

Sorry to get off-topic. But dont reply at all to the thread dg, and prinplup are gay..

I have clicked on profiles that send me to others.:/. It real annoying because i really need to talk to the person.

Yeah I wasn't even going to mention them. I have already reported one of the threads and mentioned that there were others as well as reporting his post in this thread. Our lovely mods can take care of it ^_^

And yeah, I found this out while trying to respond to you DG~X haha. So while I have your attention, know that I accepted your friend request =P

I just said, I don't really remember. It might be SonicShadow which was my first ever forum username on teh interwebz but I don't know for sure.

I just said, I don't really remember. It might be SonicShadow which was my first ever forum username on teh interwebz but I don't know for sure.

Lol, i thought it was something they called those German guards who worked the death camps, but then I saw s&s, :lol: I forgot what they stood for.. Maybe social service or something. :lol: hopefully this problem will be fixed tho.

Back