Ps2 to GC controller adapter

mabhz

WiiChat Member
Apr 8, 2007
Ps2 to GC controller adapter???

Hi..

Im planning on using my Logitech PS2 wireless controllers on Wii, and Im looking for an adapter.

I found this one on Ebay:
ps2togamecubecable.jpg

Anyone knows if it ACTUALLY WORKS, is responsive, analogic controls work OK, and its any good as the more well known PS2/Xbox/GC controller adapter (click to see image)?????

Theres another one with a much larger "box" on the PS2 side of the thing (click to see image).

I wonder if the adapter above, much smaller, works as good as the one on Divineo....

Anyone used it already??

thanks!!
thanks!!

Last edited:
Nope... Mine was actually came with a new slim PS2. My friend opened his slim PS2 box & it was bundled with his power cord. It works great with the PC & X box though.

Thanks for the reply!

But could you be more specific about the problems you have when connecting a PS2 controller into the Wii using this adapter???

thanks! thats very important to me because I already posted a bid on ebay for one of these... I want to see how much I will regret it!! :-(

Thanks, Ciper. The one you have works flawlessly? No lags, no problems whatsoever??

Im a bit worried because the one that Divineo sells has a larger box beneath the pS2 control adapter insert. Maybe it has circuits and parts that the one I found on ebay doesnt have....

I don't believe the adapter needs to be very complicated based on the information I have read on this page
http://www.ppl-pilot.com/

You can be the first to review that adapter for us ;) If it doesnt work well enough for the game you are playing I am sure someone would buy it in order to play VC games (since they aren't as demanding)

Last edited:
I have one
I tryed it
It works well and its better then that classic controller

Major Tom, would you mind telling us exactly what model of adapter you have? Is it the blue one on the 1st post of this thread??

ciper said:
Ground Control to Major Tom, it seems very strange that Sony would have given you an adapter for a gamecube...

Cynic... :)

Back