ps3 movie download

psychono2

Banned.....You Wish!
Jul 20, 2006
CA
Wii Online Code
4759-2872-3135-2409
ok,ok, so you all know that sony has been stealing ideas in order to try and "win" the console war,well i just read on gamepro that they are going to have a video download service next year,this much like the xbox,will instead allow you to put the videos on to your ipo....i mean "psp".just a question,if it takes a looong time to download a demo to the ps3,just how long will it take to download a whole movie?

lol alot of hours if you work or go to school start download before you leave and when you come home it should be done lol

oh i dont own one (thank god)just telling everybody they;; have extra time to clean there garage lol

why bother watching movies on a PS3 because you can't move it, you will have to pay to watch it will be slow etc etc

Why not use a dvd player

Its good watch movies on a ipod because it has a longish battery life and its portable, and it fits in a normal sized jean pocket

People like neat and tidy, everything doing everything else, but by focusing on those features you forget what the item was originally made for. The PS3, 360 and Wii are for playing video games not cooking waffles

(mind you a built in waffle cooker would be quite nice LOL)

you dont watch movies on the ps3,you have to move them to the psp.

yes,and the sound sucks arse

yes i guess thtas true,i dont care though cause i traded two psp's in for a ds.

sorry so far back before i wanted a wii.

psycho your posts are so hard to read. It actually makes my eyes hurt :mad2: A 518 kb demo took about 10-12 minutes to download on my ps3. Since the system is new, im guessing their online isnt completed yet. Meaning they will have a ton of new servers, plus a bunch of new features. It will probably take about the same amount of time to downlaod a movie, as it would would from utorrent or a p2p program. Less than a 1/2 hour. The funny part is that it took over an hour for my wii to get the forecast update at 8:00 am this morning :tard: Lastly the internet doesnt work on my wii anymore. Ran a connection test and it was fine, but wont connect to forecast or the nintendo store. My ps3 never had a problem with an internet connection. Go figure.

btw its not too bright to sell $400 worth of equiptment for something worth less than $200.

Hmmm i dont understand all this multi media bullshit. Take pictures with erm I DONT KNOW a digital camera maybe? most ppl have atleast one!. Watch your Dvd's on your Dvd player which you can get as cheap as £20 and play your games on your nintendo!

viva la wiivolution

billm0066 said:
psycho your posts are so hard to read. It actually makes my eyes hurt :mad2: A 518 kb demo took about 10-12 minutes to download on my ps3. Since the system is new, im guessing their online isnt completed yet. Meaning they will have a ton of new servers, plus a bunch of new features. It will probably take about the same amount of time to downlaod a movie, as it would would from utorrent or a p2p program. Less than a 1/2 hour. The funny part is that it took over an hour for my wii to get the forecast update at 8:00 am this morning :tard: Lastly the internet doesnt work on my wii anymore. Ran a connection test and it was fine, but wont connect to forecast or the nintendo store. My ps3 never had a problem with an internet connection. Go figure.

btw its not too bright to sell $400 worth of equiptment for something worth less than $200.
what do you mean you can't read my posts.

Back