PS3 or iPhone

mikeomatic2

Banned
Dec 20, 2006
if you had a spare $600 what would you spend it on? I however already have made this decision as i just waited for the iPhone for the past 2 days, the reason i camped for the iphone and not the ps3 was because i can get an phone, ipod, and camera in one and it has all the features that i want right out of the box unlike the ps3 which basically has no games at the moment.

Can you say, "Loser"?

I would much rather have a PS3. My phone is a phone with internet and tv and things. If i want to listen to music or watch movies or play games, i just use my PSP. Yes, a PSP and phone are still cheaper then a iPhone.

Considering I hardly use my phone for anything else besides making phone calls I'd say my $600 would be best spent towards a PS3.

come on ps3 way better i mean ipods are cool but 600 wen u could get a blu ray player

I'd rather have a PS3. A phone is a phone, and come on, $600 for a phone? Honestly what the heck? I'll go take a PS3 over that anyday.

What is an I-Phone? Am I joking, or do I care that little?

GamerCon said:
Can you say, "Loser"?

I would much rather have a PS3. My phone is a phone with internet and tv and things. If i want to listen to music or watch movies or play games, i just use my PSP. Yes, a PSP and phone are still cheaper then a iPhone.

your the loser you gaming geek!!! yor just mad that i have an iphone and who wants to play music on their psp its like a cinder block definetly not as sleek as my iphone and yes i have psp i just like my iphone better

what the hell gamercon don't flame

this is a good question

i would personally get an iphone cause i have an ipod and a cell and i have trouble deciding to use my ipod at all cause my cell can only hold like 20 songs(lol i have a lot of games and videos on it)

and maybe he dosn't want to carry around a bulky psp(not making fun of it, i personally just have no room for it in my pockets)

and maybe he could get the ps3 when there are actually good games out

carrying around all that stuff in one simple peice of technology would make my life a lot easier, so i think i'm going to save up for an iphone,

Back