PS3/Vita Combo vs Wii U controller/3DS

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hi, some people in Gamescom Germany are suggesting that Sony is confident their PS3/Vita combo will hurt the Wii U momentum due to the interconnectivity, it's far better and more advanced than the Wii U controller. But, Nintendo didn't show all the features that this console offers, one of them is the Wii U/3DS interconnectivity that was mentioned earlier in the E3 2011. So, if Nintendo plans to streaming the Wii U games to the 3DS as the Wii U controller does that means a huge advantage over the PS3/Vita combo. Do you really imagine play your favourite Wii U games in 3D? Oh MAN that's could be awesome!!
If that is the case I'm absolutely jump in the Nintendo bandwagon, I really have a 3DS and I'll change it for the 3DS XL when I purchase the Wii U...
So, what you think my friend?

I'm not a fan of the whole 3D thing for both movies and games, but I s'pose that's a pretty good idea. Sony released a "3D TV" or somethin' of the sort way back when, and it failed miserably due to the really high price. If Wii U games can be streamed to the 3DS and then played in 3D, that means players can play Wii U games in 3D without a super-expensive TV. This way, gamers still get the 3D games they want without needin' to invest in anythin' extra. Financially smart move for Nintendo, indeed.

Interesting info. I wouldn't have thought that the 3DS would be as powerful as the Wii U controller. I know the screen resolution will not be the same.

Back