PS3 vs. Wii vs. Xbox 360 (Post your own opinions too)

Sahirrama

Wii Master
Jun 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
7553-1836-2358-1613
Who would win out of a fight for all three?
I would say the PS3, and heres why...

1. Wii is more of a novelty item. You buy it, play it for a week until the thrill wears off, then let it collect dust while playing other systems. After that you only brag to your friends that you have a Wii and they don't. :lol:

2. Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death
I know Microsoft is gonna fix the overheating problem, but the legacy of the RROD precedes it. That is really gonna hurt sales.

3. Xbox 360 HD-DVD player
Nobody will actually need one of these anymore, and it is one less reason to buy a 360.

4. PS3 has awesome exclusive titles
-Warhawk
-Uncharted
-Heavenly Sword
-Folklore
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-God of War III
-Devil May Cry 4 will have exclusive content

5. 360 has only 1 good exclusive title...Halo 3
Almost every other good game for the 360 is either on the PC or PS3

6. Playstation Home

7. PS3 Blu-Ray
People are gonna want a high def player once the war is over, and the PS3 is the way to go.

These are just some of the reasons I think the PS3 will win.
Post your own opinions, but don't make it a flamewar.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TOPIC, DO NOT POST *cough*Sovieto*cough*

Last edited:
just... dont even bother posting people... anyone who does after me losses all respect from me and probably many others. show your mature.. dont post here.

i'm gonna lose respect online, i do think ps3 will atyleast beat the 360 because like u said, halo only good exclusive, but wii has many more titles coming out so theres that and such.

What about Mass Effect 1 then 2,3 and too human and Halowars ...nice exclusives!!!!

btw, why people debate about who will win...:ciappa:

You just need to enjoy your system...personally i just change my PC one time every 5 years so obviously i wont be able to play Gears or bioshock on my PC...so i really like my 360.

but i agree with this:

1. Wii is more of a novelty item. You buy it, play it for a week until the thrill wears off, then let it collect dust while playing other systems. After that you only brag to your friends that you have a Wii and they don't.

I also think that PS3 might get a bright future now that developper will be getting use to is configuration and also because blu-ray will win (WARNER...etc)...so i think ps3 will do good but not as good as the ps2 did.

Last edited:
Mass Effect will be a hit, but I don't know about Halo Wars...a Halo game not made by Bungie could have some problems. It isn't even a FPS!

Right now, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the only good exclusive for the Wii

they cannot be compared, every system has it's own goods......

useless and repeated topic.....fast and simple.....

At risk of losing the respect of someone... WHO CARES, I agree with you about the PS3. The PS3 is slowly gaining momentum and will at some point soon dominate.

THIS IS A PS3 ROOM BTW. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO AWAY!!!

Last edited:
Can we close this thread now before it destroys the world? Again...

First of all, this is an extremely biased list, don't even bother posting this if you don't have your facts straight.

Second of all, you can't compare the Wii to hardcore consoles like the 360 or Ps3. The Wii is an entirely new genre of consoles. Also, its gaming audience is different. I've been babysitting for my bro's friends, (for some extra dough) and one of them has a mom that works for microsoft. They got a free 360, and they barely have any games because of how few kids can actually play.

Lastly, don't post this stuff in the first place! Its just stupid... just get the console you want.

Wiimoto said:
First of all, this is an extremely biased list, don't even bother posting this if you don't have your facts straight.

Second of all, you can't compare the Wii to hardcore consoles like the 360 or Ps3. The Wii is an entirely new genre of consoles. Also, its gaming audience is different. I've been babysitting for my bro's friends, (for some extra dough) and one of them has a mom that works for microsoft. They got a free 360, and they barely have any games because of how few kids can actually play.

Lastly, don't post this stuff in the first place! Its just stupid... just get the console you want.

Of course its biased list, Sahirrama is saying why he/she thinks the PS3 will win.

Wow! This seems like flamebait esp. what you just said 'bout the 360 and Wii also where ya placed the thread makes me think you are a fanboyish troll.

While I'm here I may as well say this
360:

+Good customer support (collected a bit of fame)
+GTA4 Exclusive content
+MASS EFFECT
+Halo 3
+Eternal Sonata (Screw fantasy haters and Chopin haters, this game rules!)
+Gears of War (360 version > PC besides 360 and PC = M$)
+DMC4 360 Premium bundle coming to J A P A N!!!!
The Japan-only bundle includes a Xbox 360 Standard Model, which is the Japanese version of America's Premium Pack, complete with a 20 gigabyte hard disk, wireless controller, media remote, HD AV cables and LAN cable. All hardware units in the bundle will have HDMI ports, so you'll get to experience the included retail copy of DMC4 in digital bliss.

All this in a special DMC4-themed box, for just 37,800 yen! In addition to being a 4,000 yen discount over buying the system and game separately, this price is exactly 10,000 yen less than the recently announced PS3 bundle, providing some incentive for DMC fans to jump in. (I'm going to Japan soon :)
go me!)
+Assassin's Creed 360 got a bit of a higher score than the PS3 (I like this game so this made ME feel good)
+Xbox LIVE- Pretty cheap and worth paying for multi-player, downloadable Xbox Original hits, fun NEW downloadable games, Family Guy and American Dad eps, Achievements, etc.

-Assassin's Creed crashed twice for me
-Its loud
-Heavy
-Delicate
-Hardware issues I've yet to experience :scared:
-PC does share many titles, oh well the money still goes to the same people. :lol:

Solutions: More Hardware fixups their customer service is pretty good.
Seperate the PC and 360 titles.
Assassin's Creed 2 is coming!

PS3:
+MGS4
+Naughty Dog
+Insomniac
+KH3
+Final Fantasy XIII and versus
+PSNetwork
+Blu-Ray
+Home, the fact that you can launch a multiplayer game from it with a friend(so I've heard)

-Price
-Heavy
-Home looks like a souped up second life with a sh**load of in-game ads! Ack! Nike is EVIL!!!!
It may not be the same, but wow ad-a-palooza!!!!!!
-Warhawk is online only.
-No rumble!!
-Spiderman movies suck! I hate the font too :lol:

Solutions: Sell one without media support for people with small wallets and a rumble controller. Make Home a little less ad-heavy. PLEASE ditch they Spidey font!!! :lol:

Wii:
+Larger fanbase
+First Party bliss, Sonic Wii pwns Sonic PS3 and 360
+Different ways to play
+More game diversity
+Download and play retro games
+Develop and play Flash games for/on it
+Sweet Wii Remote mods
+The whole Mii thing is fun

-Convoluted and messed up online system
-Third party is mainly half-assed
-Motion control not fully utilized yet
-The Wii is a current spin-off and newb game dev dump
-A bit of a party/simple game influx
-Many technical inferiorities
-No hard drive

Solution: Nintendo shouldn't fear pedobear as much as they do. It really isn't their responsibility. If they were to make their internet service more open it would help some of the casual community get more into gaming and would make the hardcore gamers happy. Third party companies should take the Wii seriously. The Wii remote isn't being utilized the right way and they aren't trying anything. TRY HARDER DOUCHEBAGS!!! Also there is no reason N can`t cash in on a Wii labled external hard drive.

Last edited:
i think are now the ps3 has the top spot.

but the wii is so much fun to play, give it time...
i think the developers need time, they just don't now where to go will the wii.
like the ds... games came out slow at first they had no clue what to do with the touch stick...
just give it time

Back