PSP For Sale...?

E7ernal

Error Getting Statistics
Sep 18, 2006
London, UK
So as the title suggests i'm asking whether anyone on here has a PSP they would like to sell?
I am looking for one which works and has all the cables and things (should go without saying really) and It needs to be either H4XX0RD Firmware or H4XX-able Firmware please.

Thanks for looking:yesnod:

they are so cheap now its worth just buying a new one. You could also look on ebay. Most psp owners that learn how to use their psp to its maximum potential wouldnt want to sell it. Its like a penis, you wouldnt sell off your penis would you? .... well.. er.. unless you wanted a sex change but then that just makes the whole analogy queer. (pun intended)

Shiftfallout said:
they are so cheap now its worth just buying a new one. You could also look on ebay. Most psp owners that learn how to use their psp to its maximum potential wouldnt want to sell it. Its like a penis, you wouldnt sell off your penis would you? .... well.. er.. unless you wanted a sex change but then that just makes the whole analogy queer. (pun intended)
Funny thought.... Say you were a virgin, you sold your penis, and then bought a used on, would you not be a virgin anymore? :wtf:

ANYWAY, why do people sell and buy things on forums? It doesn't really make much sense to me. Not trying to be disrespectful, just curious.

Shiftfallout said:

If I bought a new one would I still be able to downgrade it's firmware?

E7ernal said:
If I bought a new one would I still be able to downgrade it's firmware?
I want to say yes but i havent purchased one in a while so im not sure what FW they come with. I would play it safe and get one off eBay, i might be getting another one too. Just look for PSP 1.0/1.50. They are all less than $100.

less than 100 dollars? how come on ebay the lowest price i can find one is £100 (200 dollars)?

E7ernal said:
Used? From Where?

Im sorry, was multitasking and not paying attention. I meant to say "new" not used. You might be able to find one at a local game store that deals in used consoles though.

You can downgrade psp that are under 3.10 from when I last checked.. Downgrade to 1.50 and then upgrade to the latest Dax firmware, i'm on 3.40 OE-A.

If you need to know more about downgrading etc just PM me, i've been with the psp scene since it started

Back