Purchase Dilema

ClawiLewak

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2006
Ok, heres my problem

I have my Wii preordered, and im able to pick it up on the 8th when its released. I only have to pay 159.99 after the deposit is taken into account, and on my card i have 161.00 (roughly) so i can garuntee that iv got a wii console. BUT (heres the problem part) i cant decide what to get with it, im trying to show my parents and the rest of my family that they too can enjoy computer games and consoles. Iv hardly got any money, only the pound left on my acount card, so im considering selling some of my old GC/PS2/Xbox 360 games in order to raise enough money for 1 extra item.

Im stuck between buying 1 of 3 things.
1) zelda TP. (im a massive zelda fan)
2) an extra wii-mote so that i can multiplay wii sports.
3) Wii play with the extra wii-mote (again, multiplayer possibilities = more fun for family)

What do you think i should go for.
All input is apreciated. :D thanks in advance

For value for money i'd go with getting Wii play - will probably help on the family gaming aspect too.

you could always convince them about Wii play.. get the money and maybe when you get to the shop all they have left is Zelda :devil:

If you are looking for multiplayer and a remote, then I would get Wiiplay. Then get zelda after that :)

thanks, :D iv just checked online, and wii play is about a 5er cheaper than zelda. so itl be easier to get and as said above, better value for money.

:smilewinkgrin:

Yea Wiiplay sounds good, wish it would come out in the US sooner:( Even with just the wii its a load of fun, my friend and my brothers friend have been over the past 2 days to play taking turns on wii sports or making mii's and its so much fun and we actually get along unlike usual because we're both 18 and my bro and friend are 12 and n00bs at life:p

I know this is probably a dodo comment but what is wiiplay? I thought that the Wii came with wiisports - that wiiplay was the japanese game or something? I'm confused :wtf:

If the intention is to get the family hooked on the Wii, definitely spring for Wii play, and the extra remote/nunchuck before going for Zelda. Once they're hooked (Which we all know they will be), hopefully they'll spring for some more "toys" :)

Wiisports and Wiiplay are separate games. Wiisports, are big sports you can play. And Wiiplay are just little activites. Ex: Fishing, Air Hockey, PingPong. I think there are 7 games in Wiiplay.

If you're looking for a good game, then go with Zelda, obviously.
If you're looking for something your family can enjoy, get Wiiplay, obviously.

If I were you, I'd get Zelda, because you'll already have Wiisports, and that way you get to experience both ends of the spectrum.

Back