question about wii zapper

FFS!

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
hey guys, just a quick question about the wii zapper. Were getting it here in AUS thursday this comeing week with RE:UC and i was just thinking, couldnt u use the zapper for any other shooting game such as RE4 or medal of honour vanguard cuz i have both those and would like to play them with the zapper. Please tell me if this will work or not, thanks.

It depends

Medal of honor: heroes 2 has an on-rails mode that is fitted for the zapper just fine !

The point with vanguard is that you probably use the -, +, a and d-pad more than you would in a zapper game.

When you tuck the wiimote in the zapper those buttons wont be easy to use!

So my advice: Just try it out and see if it works!

You can also use the zapper for the wiiplay shooting gallery btw !

ah ok ye i forgot about the buttons on the wii remote (how stupid of me) but still, like u say, its worth a try. Nevertheless, RE:UC this week so should be awesome :) too bad about heroes 2 coming in 08 for AUS tho, so annoying!

FFS! said:
ah ok ye i forgot about the buttons on the wii remote (how stupid of me) but still, like u say, its worth a try. Nevertheless, RE:UC this week so should be awesome :) too bad about heroes 2 coming in 08 for AUS tho, so annoying!

You said it man, I can't wait for Thursday

Actually, RE:UC is intended as a wii zapper game.
And, according to Nintendo's official website, Medal of Honor and Resident Evil 4 are intended to be for the wii zapper.
I don't know if you know this, but the wii zapper comes with a game!!!
At least in America. In America, the Wii zapper comes with a Zelda extra game.
It's called Link's Crossbow training. You are holding a crossbow, and you just aim and shoot the baddies. Its actually pretty fun, but I wouldn't call it a Zelda game. So it's up to you buddy! Have fun

ye man im pretty sure every country getting the zapper gets LCT. Then again, its prob just one of those games that will be good for a day or 2, im just mainly wanting RE:UC :)

All I can think of is using it for Wii Play; the duck hunting game thing. And yea it also depends on the game, if it requires mostly the B button and Nunchuck controls then it would work fine.:)

Back