Question on the Summit map???

shallowbay

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2009
Oregon
I've been seeing more and more people up on that 2 level tower on the cliff side with the ski lift car. I've seen people in the car before also. Is there a way to get in those legitimately, or are people using a glitch?

Yes its not a glitch for the car u just run and jump its hard at first but gets easier as u do it(ps it a sucky hiding place) the other one is complicated

I know this doesn't have anything to do with Summit but...
I heard/read somewhere that their is an under the crane [along those lines]
glitch on Array??...I've never seen this personally but whats so good about this glitch?

Ya i know what u talkin about hybrid its stupid they hide sorta behind/under it, they can shoot u but u cant shoot them basically someone does the glitch dont go near them cause u wont win

Getting to the 2 storey tower (its not that great of a spot)
Here goes:
Standing is the middle of the big control room have a look around, you should see a metal walkway in the opposite corner to the high traffic area of the upstairs....thats where you ned to be..
Climb onto the center most computer station and you'll be able to run and jump onto that metal walkway...
When you get to the end, shoot the glass out, then run and jump for the tower...

Note, I'd practice this on combat training first as trying while playing online in tdm for eg you will die lots.....

Thanks for the answers guys. I figured it was something like that. Neither one of those seem like a very good spot. I know that on top of the tower is incredibly easy to spot, especially if you are coming down the hill. I guess if you had ghost pro and a supressor, the car might get you a few kills if you are careful. Glad it's not a glitch.

I've seen the thing on Array, it is a glitch
if you can do it right, you can shoot out but they can't shoot in
pretty cheap if you ask me

the thing on summit is jumping up on the computers and get up on the ledge before you go out to the tower
its not a glitch but by my opinion being up on the ledge before you go out to the tower is a better spot

Back