Rainbow Six Vegas Heading to Wii?

MetroidZ

Only took 4 years to get1
May 20, 2006
London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
Wii Online Code
1000-0000-0000-0000

rsvegas.jpg

It all started a few days ago when Dutch game and toy retailer, Bart Smit (equivalent to a Toys R Us or KB Toys here in N.America - so fairly reputable), put up a listing for Rainbow Six Las Vegas preorders.

Months back, the game was "mistakenly" listed on one of Ubi's foreign sites as being in development for Wii, only to be taken down shortly after. Here's a shot of the listing:

SiteRainbowSixbig.jpg

Since then, everyone seems to have forgotten the mixup, but this recent listing sparked more interest in our community... leading us to search out more Wii RSV preorder pages (even if they aren't the biggest name sites): test.factotus.it, www.1a-dvdshop.ch, www.2xgames.com, www.games.ine.ch, www.toppreise.ch, www.bestelspel.nl, www.dvd.it

The last of those is an Italian site with probably the best credibility, but more than that, it lists "Available: from 30-03-2007"...

FULL ARTICLE:
http://www.play-nintendo.com/playnintendo/content.php?content_id=483

Just a big mix up?

Rainbow Six vegas is a great FPS, I wouldn't mind if it comes to Wii. But I am also fearing another UbiFLOP crappy port. What do you think?

I'm about to set up this game to work on the Wiimote on my PC, so I don't really care either way. But it would be interesting.

Woah god this would be terrible, they would have to slice the engine to look worse than raven shield

it better come to the wii for online play. hope the graphics aren't crap and motion sensing is good. i kind of miss non motion sensing controllers now

prodigy204 said:
it better come to the wii for online play. hope the graphics aren't crap and motion sensing is good. i kind of miss non motion sensing controllers now
If it does happen, the graphics wont be crap (hopefully, if it looks like metroid prime 3 or mario galaxy it would be good enough), metroid prime 3 shows that motion sensing can work well.

Back