READ if you live in Birmingham UK

$?wii?$

WiiChat Member
Oct 24, 2006
well im sure some of you remember my experience of the wii in the bullring... remember?? ill give out some hints... ass? BIG boyfriend? police?? hope that refreshed your memory.

anyway on saturday me and my lil brother went out for shopping {i wanted to buy a fred perry jacket!:)} we went to city centre. walked past gamestation and saw employees playing the wii! everyone was crowding around the glass to watch. you couldnt play just WATCH!

anyway went to jdsports looked around bought some things BLAH..BLAH...BLAH...

my brother decided he wanted PES6 for the PSP so i said lets go to gamestation and get it. we first watched the employees playing outside for about 5mins then walked into the shop then a door opened from behind and it was the people who were playing the wii!! one of them said 'hey find someone to play with.' then he pointed at my lil brother and said 'would you like a go?'

my brother took of the jd bag threw it on the floor and went in the room!!!

the gamestation employee with the mic said... 'ladies and gentlemen we have a customer playing on the wii! too view it go outside'

then a massive crowd appeared to watch! my bro played wii sports- tennis{bro won} and bowling{bro lost}

he played for a good 15-20 mins. and when he came out said that he was tired... and said that the wii is alright and that he might get one.

thankyou for reading! and queries post em up!

I know this is a bit OffT but a Fred Perry jacket T_T? Please tell me you like it for some other reason than being a chav and to be OnT, your bro's pretty lucky how young is he? Musta been a bit self conscious playing in front of a crowd ^_^; I'm heading down to my city tomorrow (Hull) and hopefully Game will have a demo kiosk or something, they said they were getting one in and that was a couple of weeks ago.

i found the fred perry jacket on the net>JD Sports - Buy Men's Fred Perry Sailing Hooded Jacket for £89.99

sik jacket! goes well with my gloves ;)

anyway my brother wasnt really shy infront of the crowd, he is 13 years old.

and they were going to play boxing and the on screen instruction came saying attach nunchuk but the employee didnt understand?!?! he picked up the nunchuk looked on screen then put it back down again lol he keot trying to get into boxing

was anyone on these forums there when they were playing the wii in city centre?

Wow....someone who lives in / near hull o_O i live near it to =D lol and my dam brother went to the bike show in birmingham and he said htere was a wii thing and HE DIDNT BLOODY GO......i was like WAT THE MAN YOU SHOULDA GONE

i wish i went now ><

Back