Real or Fake? Wii Emulator

Shadowpunk

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
I've read in certain places that it isn't possible to emulate the Wii because of the lack of power but it seems someone has already emulated it.Idk if this is real or fake any idea? [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUg6grh71b8[/MEDIA]

Looks Fake.. Almost like he's made a flash file and his other hand is on the mouse. I'd be pretty sure it's fake.

I saw this a couple days ago on some "expert emulator's" website and they determined it's fake. Don't remember the exact reasons why but I believe the experts who have experience making emulators...

Dont know if u guys noticed but u can see at the starting of the video he is using his le hand and around the middle of the video he is using his right. just to point this out.

The wii is one console that doesn't seem like it would be worth emulating, for the simple reason most of the fun is in the wiimote.

Fake

Lol, it looks fake. He could of just Taken a video of his Wii playing and just did the actions and pasted it onto his desktop, But you never know nerds these days :lol:

it is quite possible that he just has a video input device for his computer and that it is a real wii showing video stream with in an application I have a video capturing device that does basically the same thing

even if its real, its worthless because its the exact same thing as the actual console

POW

FWELR said:
even if its real, its worthless because its the exact same thing as the actual console

POW

... The point is that its free... and with a remote you wouldn't spend nearly as much. With free isos and wii parts being sold l, r and, c. Its a feesible option for pirates.

THAT IS IF THIS THING WERE REAL!!! :lol:

Looks pretty much how my Wii is hooked up to my computer right now, which isn't emulation.

Like mine it looks like he's still using full screen pointing to do it, I doubt an emulator would be using the sensor bar.

he just has his wii connected to a capture card. its as simple as that. besides no emulator has ever been made to include a systems dashboard.

Back