Redsteel disapointment

Nymisus

WiiChat Member
Jun 13, 2007
Austin TX
Wii Online Code
4578-9904-0989-9976
So I just finished the game, although I'm not 100% yet. The ending was very weak. I have fought way harder people earlier in the game. All in all a fun game to play...now I'm gonna have to perfect each level so I can get 100%

yea i wasnt too impressed with the game myself. when i started playing it i liked it, but as soon as i got zelda i put it on the shelf. the multiplayer is fun its as close to goldeneye (which personally i thought was a great game) as you can get on the wii so far.

I thought it was terrible. Just wasn't fun, at all. Control's sucked, graphics sucked..it was just awful.

i thought it was good (although my file got erased a full third into the game, and i havent touched it since). it's a good begining game, get's you used to FPS controls on the wii.

I liked it the story was pretty lame and at first I wasn't sure if it would be any good. But I found the controls easy and I always wondered why everyone was complaining about them.

Brady280 said:
I liked it the story was pretty lame and at first I wasn't sure if it would be any good. But I found the controls easy and I always wondered why everyone was complaining about them.

the story was a bit lame, but its not the controls i didnt like its more the gameplay, it felt laggy and the graphics were not, shall we say impressive. overall the game was entertaining at best, but for a launch game its ok. it was the first game i bought because everywhere was sold out of zelda tp when i wanted something besides wii sports.

well yeah, the story was lame, and i got tired of being called a gaijen a billion freakin times. but other than that, i liked the game.

The storyline wasnt bad but i thought it was pathetically hilarious how an american man who's never touched a sword or gun in his life takes on a Japanese mob lol. Controls were good, graphics were good, multiplayer is good fun (my friend almost crapped himself when he saw a dinosaur running at him with a sword lol). i dont see what the complaining's about.

i haven't played multiplayer yet, I've been trying to get my room ate into it...is there really a dinasour character?

i agree a really dissapointing game, i wouldnt say BAD cause thats a harsh word but yeah it really was, seriouslt more effort would have been good if they wanted to establish a decent FPS for the wii (now dont bite my head off but look and Halo 1, imo itll always be the best halo game ever!) and multiplayer was the worst let down! i mean my partner was playing me and she was hiding behind a wall and i would have been dead as if id walked past..but low and behold i could see her arm through the wall! the graphics really were poor at the best, i much prefer MoH for multiplayer

edit: yeah there is hes called dinoboy lol

Fire Flower said:
I was gonna get it but I decided to get call of duty 3 instead.
good call lol!

I thoroughly enjoyed playing Red Steel. It was an excellent game for a launch title and the controls were more than just acceptable. Things can only get better with a sequel.

A sequel is already planned. I like this one more than COD3 because of multiplayer. The character design is weird though (you can play as a dinosaur, a fish cutter, and a transvestite)

Back