Res Evil 4- After Its Completed

PAUL7331

MSC CODE-506 909 527 692
Feb 18, 2007
Ok Ive just finished this game on NORMAL mode. What now? I know I can play the minigames but I want to start a new game and buy the INFINITE LAUNCHER, But its like 1000000 pesatas! How do I afford this? Ive sold all of my weapons and still ony have about 600000 pesatas. Do I just start the game with no weapons and pick up the shotgun and play from there, collecting money until I have enough to buy the infinite launcher OR is there an easierr way of getting my hands on this baby?

you should try and collect things like the lynx statue or the kings crown and add all the necessary things on to it so it would be worth a lot of pestas, though i wouldnt sell all your guns or your screwed

rocknroll4eva said:
you should try and collect things like the lynx statue or the kings crown and add all the necessary things on to it so it would be worth a lot of pestas, though i wouldnt sell all your guns or your screwed

Well ive experimented by SELLING all of my weapons and starting the game again...I knifed my way to the house with the mounted shotgun and Im now plugging away with that. Im gonna get the free handgun (with 10 medallions) and then buy the infinte rocket launcher...surely then I cant be stopped!! :sick:

can you upgrade any other weapons so they have infinite ammo?

Stallyon said:
can you upgrade any other weapons so they have infinite ammo?
No mate but apparently, theres a machine gun which you can buy for 10000 pesatas once youve completed operation ADA..can somebody confirm this?

it's more than that. it's the chicago typwriter, and i think either you get it w/ infinite ammo, or u can upgrade it that way.

TortillaChip520 said:
it's more than that. it's the chicago typwriter, and i think either you get it w/ infinite ammo, or u can upgrade it that way.

And do I get this chigaco typewriter AFTER operation ADA or after seperate ways?

Chicago Typewriter- Pass Separate Ways once

Chicago Typewriter in Seperate Ways clear file- Beat Assignment Ada

Hand Cannon (99 firepower w/ exclusive!)- Get a 5 star in all stages with all characters in the Mercenaries

Plagas Removal Laser (PRL 412) (not really sure what this is)- Beat the main game on Professional Mode

Back