Resident Evil 4 coming to Wii???

KPac511

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
WiiNintendo.net has a really short snip saying RE4 is gonna be released on the Wii in June for $30. That's really pretty much all it says. The link they have to GameStop doesn't work. Am I missing something? Cuz I'm renting RE4 right now since I never played it before. If this is true, I might as well just return it and wait for the $30 Wii version in June. I'm sure for $30 it isn't much of an upgrade outside of controls, but if I'm playing the GameCube version on my Wii anyway, so what? Besides, I've only played it for about 5 minutes total in the 2 weeks I've had it. I was gonna just go trade in some games at GameStop and get a used copy of it to keep but if this Wii version is real, then I'll just wait for that. Still seems kinda weird, though, doesn't it?

It's quite possible. I remember seeing a picture of RE4 on the Wii with the a LightGun Shell for the Wiimote. Would be a good way to get people talking about RE before RE:UC comes out, and introduce the LightGun case.

Im playing through RE4 for the first time and thinking how painful a joystick is compared to a mouse. I just bought a new copy of RE4, I wish this had happend sooner cause the wiimote would be so great in this.

Back