Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles Update

WiiHot

WiiChat Member
May 21, 2007
Ohio
Hey I'm an assisant manager of a gamestop and I got an email today saying that tomorrow 6/08/07 we will start reserving Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. It did not say in the email what date it is coming out but we will know tomorrow! So go to your nearest Gamestop/EB Games and reserve it, I know i am.

in my experience, a gamestop assistant manager would never share info like this :p.

Thanks, will probably wait until a review and release. I don't think this will quite be a system seller.

i used to work at eb games and they will tell you when you can reserve something.

basically the guys at eb and gamestop will get you to reserve a game because they have a quota for new release reserves... they would rather sell you pre-owned trash because the store makes more profit and there's a preowned sales percentage quota. they get commission on the edge cards and magazine subscriptions, and they also get commission on the warranties, as well as a small kickback from each one sold. In short, eb and gamestop are a rip off, and their employees, while they might enjoy video games, it's all about bussiness my friend.

First of all, there is no commission on anything in the company or else I'd have a lot more money in the bank, and I was just letting everyone know that it was able to be reserved, and that means that the publisher let us know a release date in general and that people can know about when its going to be out. Quit hating, It's not like anyone here is going to come to my store and reserve it. So GFY. And as a system seller? No it probably won't have flocks of people going to buy Wiis, but Resident Evil has been around for over 10 years and people like the series. I do admit that most GS/EB employees don't know much, but I'm just excited for this release. PEACE....

WiiHot said:
First of all, there is no commission on anything in the company or else I'd have a lot more money in the bank, and I was just letting everyone know that it was able to be reserved, and that means that the publisher let us know a release date in general and that people can know about when its going to be out. Quit hating, It's not like anyone here is going to come to my store and reserve it. So GFY. And as a system seller? No it probably won't have flocks of people going to buy Wiis, but Resident Evil has been around for over 10 years and people like the series. I do admit that most GS/EB employees don't know much, but I'm just excited for this release. PEACE....

i see the post but all i read was

BLAH BLAH BLAH

anyone else read the same? :D

Bah I'm only gonna rent this... Maybe when it drops to like $25-30 I'll pick it up since it could be fun with multiplayer co-op and it's easy to pick-up for my friends that don't have wii's (which is the majority of them)

"First of all, there is no commission on anything in the company or else I'd have a lot more money in the bank"

That's right you guys don't call it commission, you use some other word...I forget the word you used but my manager corrected me on the commission part too. They call it something different, not a bonus, ugh I can't think of the word, it was pretty cheesy though.

Back