resistence: fall of man for xbox360???!!!!!!?!!!?

Jun 16, 2007
i have a friend who LOVES the xbox360 and LOVES halo 3, and we often argue about which is better, ps3 and xbox360, and i say ps3 exclusives are better, and he says all playstation3 exclusives are coming out for xbox360, which is BS, he keeps telling there is a list at gamestop that says resistence is coming out for xbox360 in march of 2008 so please anyone, if this is true, post the list on this website, even though i know its not true

Well first of all, I know are entitled to your opinion but almost everyone in the industry will tell that the 360 exclusives are better. But that's beside the point. Resistance isn't coming to the 360. (Of course I don't see why anyone would want it for either console with Halo 3 on the 360 and Call of Duty 4 available for both the PS3 and 360. Both games being much better)

But, it doesn't matter. It's not coming to the 360.

I wouldnt say much better.....Resistance actually had a better score then Halo 3 in some reviews..

Not sure about COD:4

Oh and your right that its NOT coming to 360 B/CUZ...ITS A PS3 EXCLUSIVE FROM INSOMNIAC WHICH BROUGHT YOU RATCHET AND CLANK...also the game that came out not too long ago....Drake:Uncharted (fortune??) i think thats the full name of the game..?..

COD 4 is for both xbox360 and ps3, just like assasins creed, FEAR, and many other games

resistence is ps3's top exclusive game, while Halo 3 is the same for xbox360, and MGS4 will combine with resistence to beat out halo 3

but my friend keeps nagging me that all ps3 exclusives will come out for xbox360, starting with resistence

that cant right because he doesnt have proof, and each console has to at least have a few games to call there own, like resitence for ps3, halo series for xbox360, and mario series for nintendo

Average Halo 3 review

Average Resistance: Fall of Men review

Average Call of Duty 4 Review: 360, PS3

It's also worth noting that Call of Duty is the best reviewed game on the PS3. Resistance is 6th.

The 360 Call of Duty 4 is the third best reviewed game. (Behind the exclusive, unless you count pc, Bioshock and the Much better on 360 game Orange Box)

EDIT: Halo 3 is not the best exclusive game 360. Bioshock is easily. (And like I said PC doesn't count towards the console wars)

And I personally think that the reviews for The Orange Box show how much better the 360 is doing than the PS3 right now.

PS3 The Orange Box Reviews 360 reviews

Last edited:
Resident evil 4 was also a GameCube exclusive but that didn't stop them from putting it in the PS2

the point is that resistence or any ps3 exclusive is not coming to xbox360, i dont know if my friend made that up or if someone told him, but hes wrong

for the console wars, it all comes down to the exclusives

as for the games that are for both, you can play them on both systems, the ps3 does this better, and the 360 does that better, it doesnt matter, the point is that you can play the game on either system, people buy the games for the exclusives

some people love th metal gear series, so they would buy ps3, other people love the halo series, so they buy 360, and others love mario, so they buy the wii

steelersfatboy said:
the point is that resistence or any ps3 exclusive is not coming to xbox360, i dont know if my friend made that up or if someone told him, but hes wrong

for the console wars, it all comes down to the exclusives

as for the games that are for both, you can play them on both systems, the ps3 does this better, and the 360 does that better, it doesnt matter, the point is that you can play the game on either system, people buy the games for the exclusives

some people love th metal gear series, so they would buy ps3, other people love the halo series, so they buy 360, and others love mario, so they buy the wii
It depends on the game....Resistance, is definitly not coming to the 360!!

But there's always the possibility that MGS 4 comes to 360...(Even though Sony will probably pay a fortune to keep the game. Of course, it did lose GTA)

I lawl @ this thread.
WiiChat, how you fail me once again. :3
But I am actually glad to see some intelligent replies to said horrid thread.

Either way, yeah.
Just putting in my two cents.
Xbox 360 Exclusives > PS3 Exclusives.

I had a PS3, Resistance was fun, but not that great. Ended up selling the PS3 for a 360, ironically. ((I think it's ironic in retrospect of this thread. Hah. Probably not.))
Either way, I gotta say, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Dead Rising, there are so many great exclusive games for the 360 that I'm too lazy to name more than three of them in one segment because it's late which has nothing to do with the number of exclusives so I'm just going off on a pointless rant.
Either way, yeah.
Those three are off the top of my head.
And that was while trying to dismiss the overrated yet still solid games such as Gears of War and Halo 3.

Yeah, I have no conclusion to this post. There's only wireless OUTSIDE of where I am right now, and the bugs are killing me. I gotta get back inside.

nic7 said:
But there's always the possibility that MGS 4 comes to 360...(Even though Sony will probably pay a fortune to keep the game. Of course, it did lose GTA)
Actually there is no possibility...thats wrong....Kojima said it himself..that MGS:4 Rise Of the Patriots is a PS3 exclusive and will not go to the 360....

But they are in the works of making a MGS game for wii....and are contemplating on making one for 360...no ideas have came up yet...

How do i know......GameInformer magazines said so

steelersfatboy said:
resistence is ps3's top exclusive game, while Halo 3 is the same for xbox360, and MGS4 will combine with resistence to beat out halo 3
not just mgs4, we got god of war 3, final fantasy 13, and kingdom hearts 3, so squeenix, konami, and insomniac, and naughty dog if they decide to make more jak games, will work together to own the 360 and tie with the wii

Dkw0101 said:
not just mgs4, we got god of war 3, final fantasy 13, and kingdom hearts 3, so squeenix, konami, and insomniac, and naughty dog if they decide to make more jak games, will work together to own the 360 and tie with the wii
Lawl @ idiocy and SQUEENIX. Probably a typo, but still funny.
Either way...
Square Enix is making games for the 360, and there is an FF XIII version coming out for the 360, smart one. ;D
Soooo... You get MGS4, which, eh, not a big fan. God of War III when they make one, which I actually do like, and... Eh. Some other crap games.
KH will most likely be on PS3 exclusively but the 360 has a pretty good shot at nabbing a version.
And the Wii is failing if you haven't noticed.
Only two good games came out this year ((At least after March or so...)) And that's Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and Super Mario Galaxy.
But man, why am I debating this once again when it's obvious what the real truth is..?
I find myself pathetic when I catch myself ranting to those denial-ridden fanboy twats time and time again. *Sigh*

Kumoriken said:
Lawl @ idiocy and SQUEENIX. Probably a typo, but still funny.
Either way...
Square Enix is making games for the 360, and there is an FF XIII version coming out for the 360, smart one. ;D
Soooo... You get MGS4, which, eh, not a big fan. God of War III when they make one, which I actually do like, and... Eh. Some other crap games.
KH will most likely be on PS3 exclusively but the 360 has a pretty good shot at nabbing a version.
And the Wii is failing if you haven't noticed.
Only two good games came out this year ((At least after March or so...)) And that's Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and Super Mario Galaxy.
But man, why am I debating this once again when it's obvious what the real truth is..?
I find myself pathetic when I catch myself ranting to those denial-ridden fanboy twats time and time again. *Sigh*
Its been awhile.....GOOD O'LE FRIEND>>>

But i do disagree with the part where you said the wii was failing:scared: .....thats just something i dont agree with.

Back